Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

Potlucks summarized in three easy to understand photographs:
terrible-food-pics-why-dont-do-potlucks-62fcd51c870c4__700.jpg

terrible-food-pics-why-dont-do-potlucks-62fcde4f31f8e__700.jpg

terrible-food-pics-why-dont-do-potlucks-62fcd1e1d6888__700.jpg

Gross people bring their gross food to work to share with coworkers and everyone gets to pretend that they like it.
Honesty is the best policy. This happened last year. When the woman at work begged me to try her kale salad, I did. I never had kale, how bad could it be? Well, it's s fucking horrid. She asked me how it was and I said it bad, I didn't like it and the texture was nasty. She never made it again. Basically I saved the office. It's a thankless job but somebody has to do it.

Honesty is the best policy. This happened last year. When the woman at work begged me to try her kale salad, I did. I never had kale, how bad could it be? Well, it's s fucking horrid. She asked me how it was and I said it bad, I didn't like it and the texture was nasty. She never made it again. Basically I saved the office. It's a thankless job but somebody has to do it.
You're doing the Lord's work.

Potlucks summarized in three easy to understand photographs:
terrible-food-pics-why-dont-do-potlucks-62fcd51c870c4__700.jpg

terrible-food-pics-why-dont-do-potlucks-62fcde4f31f8e__700.jpg

terrible-food-pics-why-dont-do-potlucks-62fcd1e1d6888__700.jpg
i had no idea it could get this bad. I’m used to people bringing normal foods that sit out all day and who knows how clean the kitchen was. Is that ham, kiwi, and olives? And what’s it encased in? Clear jello? And iced like a cake? What in the world?

What’s the silvery stuff on top…hopefully just lighting? Almost looks like could be oysters which if so omg fire on spot

i had no idea it could get this bad. I’m used to people bringing normal foods that sit out all day and who knows how clean the kitchen was. Is that ham, kiwi, and olives? And what’s it encased in? Clear jello? And iced like a cake? What in the world?

What’s the silvery stuff on top…hopefully just lighting? Almost looks like could be oysters which if so omg fire on spot
The real mystery is what the yellow stuff is? My money is on whipped egg cream. Yum.

I have to admit that I asked my missus what she thought it was and she saw it straightaway. Now I see it I can’t see the toucan anymore. The top right was the beak of that helps anyone out who thinks I’m on something.
I’m new to this thread, but no…doesn’t help. I’m mostly seeing a mean looking bird (top right looking left) staring down another smaller bird on a branch…and a lion.

Dear @Goldfish

I’ve always seen a Lion face. For the love of all things feathery, I’m trying to see these birds and no matter how many times I turn my phone, I can’t seem to find them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Y’all are on drugs and need to share with the class…. Where the fuck is a bird :LOL: :laugh:

Attachments

• B92002D8-DAE3-4474-BABB-30FE56BC52BB.jpeg
    B92002D8-DAE3-4474-BABB-30FE56BC52BB.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 989
At my old job, we always referred to one potluck as the chicken party. 90% of the participants brought some form of fried chicken. It was pretty hilarious.

Holidays are bullshit. I usually feel depressed on holidays, especially on Christmas weekend. But I have 1200 chips to clean and sort which is very very blessing, then keep them or flip them to catch up with the people with paid holidays (money wise).

Here’s what I don’t like:
-More suicides and domestic violence than any season
-People are more aggressive to strangers, imagine holiday shopping aggressiveness
-Some people don’t get paid holidays, I don’t so IDGAF about what people brag/do during paid holidays.
-Christmas music everywhere is irritating
-Table limits are much higher in Vegas. Usually $100 min for tables usually $25-$50 on same day of week and time. $500 for high limit rooms with tables usually $100-$200.

Holidays are bullshit. I usually feel depressed on holidays, especially on Christmas weekend. But I have 1200 chips to clean and sort which is very very blessing, then keep them or flip them to catch up with the people with paid holidays (money wise).

Here’s what I don’t like:
-More suicides and domestic violence than any season
-People are more aggressive to strangers, imagine holiday shopping aggressiveness
-Some people don’t get paid holidays, I don’t so IDGAF about what people brag/do during paid holidays.
-Christmas music everywhere is irritating
-Table limits are much higher in Vegas. Usually $100 min for tables usually $25-$50 on same day of week and time. $500 for high limit rooms with tables usually $100-$200.
Dang…does this help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 90
Dang…does this help?
I mean, I don’t have anyone to spend holidays and I don’t have a tree due to cultural difference. I always feel I’m not part of holidays.

Presents... I’m like f*ck nobody gives me gift but I have to give to my boss what a waste of money. I never got presents as a child either, again due to cultural differences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom