Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

I mean, I don’t have anyone to spend holidays and I don’t have a tree due to cultural difference. I always feel I’m not part of holidays.

Presents... I’m like f*ck nobody gives me gift but I have to give to my boss what a waste of money. I never got presents as a child either, again due to cultural differences.

The holidays can indeed be a bummer for a lot of folks - so much pressure with gifting expectations, family, work, etc.

You're a welcome member of the chipping culture though, mate! Hope you can at least have a Merry Chip-mas!

Dear @Goldfish

I’ve always seen a Lion face. For the love of all things feathery, I’m trying to see these birds and no matter how many times I turn my phone, I can’t seem to find them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Y’all are on drugs and need to share with the class…. Where the fuck is a bird :LOL: :laugh:
WAIT...that's a lion's face? Hahaha I guess I just always thought it was the hawkeye's logo. Now that I see them next to each other though, not so much. LOL

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Has anyone mentioned office potlucks yet? They are certainly bullshit.

-some people are kind of gross, not wash hands, etc.
-it’s more difficult to prepare night before, transport, and reheat properly in a work break area than just making dinner in kitchen like normal. Without formal food prep training someone could easily f this up
-it’s a numbers game and numbers are against you. It only takes one to ruin your week.

I refuse to participate. I faked illness to skip one today. They are terrible. I thought this one gonna be the tiny silver lining of Covid era, nobody would possibly want to do office potluck anymore, but wrong.

Once I went to a potluck at work and brought some salami to share.

My coworkers looked at me confused and said "We told you to bring sashimi, not salami".

I apologized and explained that my herring was bad.

Aspic or meat jelly (/ˈæspɪk/)[1] is a savory gelatin made with a meat stock or broth, set in a mold to encase other ingredients. These often include pieces of meat, seafood, vegetable, or eggs. Aspic is also sometimes referred to as aspic gelée or aspic jelly. In its simplest form, aspic is essentially a gelatinous version of conventional soup.

Aspic came into prominence in America in the early 20th century. By the 1950s, meat aspic was a popular dinner staple, as were other gelatin-based dishes such as tomato aspic. Cooks showed off their aesthetic skills by creating inventive aspics.

Aspic or meat jelly (/ˈæspɪk/)[1] is a savory gelatin made with a meat stock or broth, set in a mold to encase other ingredients. These often include pieces of meat, seafood, vegetable, or eggs. Aspic is also sometimes referred to as aspic gelée or aspic jelly. In its simplest form, aspic is essentially a gelatinous version of conventional soup.

Aspic came into prominence in America in the early 20th century. By the 1950s, meat aspic was a popular dinner staple, as were other gelatin-based dishes such as tomato aspic. Cooks showed off their aesthetic skills by creating inventive aspics.

Not kidding…that sounds amazing. Collagen rich…for healthy hair, nails and skin.

@greenchip yeah but….

You have like 8 racks of IG 25K chips.

Sooooooooo, smile about that haha.

And with todays prices, you can sell a barrel a day and make your own paid holiday :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1 rack lol, I had bunch of secondaries but someone really wanted them so sold barrels. I think there are less than 8 racks out there. Yes I have 43mm Paulson IHC fetish so I can enjoy all weekend haha.

I sold some lately, so don’t have for sale now. Just trading

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom