Things That Are Bullsh*t (12 Viewers)

it’s a fucking LION. I see it now. I thought it was a toucan or something. do you know how long that’s taken me to figure out??? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It’s Abraham Lincoln with a hangover.

(In before DMack tries to bait me into getting banned by telling me how unfunny I am and how arduous it is to scroll through my pedantic posts. Maybe he just wants a naked picture of me (my opinion - not slander or libelous)).

it’s a fucking LION. I see it now. I thought it was a toucan or something. do you know how long that’s taken me to figure out??? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
OMG. you are not the first to say that! Haha. People think it’s some kind of f#&ked up bird. Haha.

2022-12-19_16-02-41.jpg

OMG. you are not the first to say that! Haha. People think it’s some kind of f#&ked up bird. Haha.
I have to admit that I asked my missus what she thought it was and she saw it straightaway. Now I see it I can’t see the toucan anymore. The top right was the beak of that helps anyone out who thinks I’m on something.

Could be worse. Can you imagine the Hindenburg-like tragic horror of a dog head with no body on a green chip with metallic gold and silver spots?

OH THE HUMANITY
I mean, who would be silly enough to make a chip inlay that looked like that?

What’s next, a caricature of a hockey-playing grizzly bear on some non-Paulson clay chip?

Best statement in this thread should be.......

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive"

People that lie are "BULLSHIT"

Anyone I am friends with will tell you, Dan is loyal, DO NOT cross him cause like a wanted ad on PCF.....................................
cancelled.gif

Has anyone mentioned office potlucks yet? They are certainly bullshit.

-some people are kind of gross, not wash hands, etc.
-it’s more difficult to prepare night before, transport, and reheat properly in a work break area than just making dinner in kitchen like normal. Without formal food prep training someone could easily f this up
-it’s a numbers game and numbers are against you. It only takes one to ruin your week.

I refuse to participate. I faked illness to skip one today. They are terrible. I thought this one gonna be the tiny silver lining of Covid era, nobody would possibly want to do office potluck anymore, but wrong.

-it’s more difficult to prepare night before, transport, and reheat properly in a work break area than just making dinner in kitchen like normal. Without formal food prep training someone could easily f this up
-it’s a numbers game and numbers are against you. It only takes one to ruin your week.

I refuse to participate. I faked illness to skip one today. They are terrible. I thought this one gonna be the tiny silver lining of Covid era, nobody would possibly want to do office potluck anymore, but wrong.

I'm with you. I would much rather pitch in for a catered meal than go through the hassle of an office potluck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom