Things That Are Bullsh*t (14 Viewers)

1661794924578.gif

Guys, let it be and leave them alone. Brought to public’s attention or not, some people find solace in venting via certain channels. Further opinions or 3rd party involvement just make the waters muddier. Let the man and woman just figure out what they have to figure out without boat loads of feedback and opinions on how to go about doing so.

I’m incredibly sorry to hear of whatever you’re going through. None of us are immune to speed bumps along the way. This should serve as a reminder to be good to one another and to try to put our best foot forward whenever stepping down from the mattress.

Again, very sorry to hear about trouble in paradise. I wish all involved the best.

Found out today that @FordPickup92 and @Josh Kifer have been basically having phone sex and sharing naked pictures... so if anyone is interested hit him up. What kind of Man comes on a poker chip forum and acts like they are your friend to your face and does that behind your back?

Also found out she had an affair with her 50 some year old boss at work.

Some said I shouldn't do this but hey... we all have to deal with things their own way

You're both disgusting people, first person I have ever blocked.

Brie and Ben PCFs power couple are oficially no more.
Seriously though, you're a great guy Ben - one of the best.

Last edited:
People not knowing the difference between libel and slander.
Libel and slander are types of defamatory statements. Libel is a defamatory statement that is written. Slander is a defamatory statement that is oral. At common law, libel and slander were analyzed under different sets of standards, with libel recognized as the more serious wrong.

Thank you.

Libel and slander are types of defamatory statements. Libel is a defamatory statement that is written. Slander is a defamatory statement that is oral. At common law, libel and slander were analyzed under different sets of standards, with libel recognized as the more serious wrong.

Thank you.
While I am certainly not taking sides in this dramatic turn of events, I will simply note that truth is an absolute defense to a defamation claim, because one of the elements that must be proven in a defamation suit is falsity of the statement. If a statement is true, it cannot be false, and therefore, there is no prima facie case of defamation.

While I am certainly not taking sides in this dramatic turn of events, I will simply note that truth is an absolute defense to a defamation claim, because one of the elements that must be proven in a defamation suit is falsity of the statement. If a statement is true, it cannot be false, and therefore, there is no prima facie case of defamation.

Quickly learned about this myself when I got wrongfully sued by a piece of shit dealer for leaving a negative Yelp review. Luckily, my wife knew some folks at ABC, and ultimately it ended up with them having to close their doors for malicious prosecution. Karma is an absolute bitch and she’ll bite the fuck out of you lol

https://abc7.com/yelp-review-lawsuit-zeibak-auto-trading-zaki-ibrahim/822613/

Oh and please don’t judge me because of the golden throne I’m sitting in hahahahaha Was at my in-laws for the recording and like many Middle Eastern families, they’re into “grand furniture” or whatever the heck it’s called :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
“He’s already spent more than $10,000 defending it.”

Or in reality he bought a NAGB set and had to concoct an elaborate tale of litigation and skullduggery in the motor trade to put his wife of the scent of the missing ten grand :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If only you played Archie as well as you lawyer

Is it possible this was interpreted as a joke from the guy who doesn’t stop joking? A couple years ago I also sent kife some suggestive messages like “where you at big boy” and “roar” which he also interpreted as a joke. I’ll never tell how I intended them

Quickly learned about this myself when I got wrongfully sued by a piece of shit dealer for leaving a negative Yelp review. Luckily, my wife knew some folks at ABC, and ultimately it ended up with them having to close their doors for malicious prosecution. Karma is an absolute bitch and she’ll bite the fuck out of you lol

https://abc7.com/yelp-review-lawsuit-zeibak-auto-trading-zaki-ibrahim/822613/
Your professional comments and demeanor are disappointing after my expectations from the Poppin debacle.

tt.gif

If it told MatB he was a good poker player, is that libel or slander.

Also, if I wrote that I respected Mat’s game because he played solid, libel or slander?

No absolute truth defense there, right Goldy?
Your opinion is always absolute truth, even if you're wrong.

Your opinion is always absolute truth, even if you're wrong.
Jesus, don’t attribute that opinion to me. I think he’s a poorly circus-trained poo flinging monkey with a random number generator installed where the mathematics part of the human brain should be.

Edit: he’s not even circus-trained. He’s home schooled down by the river.

Last edited:
If it told MatB he was a good poker player, is that libel or slander.

Also, if I wrote that I respected Mat’s game because he played solid, libel or slander?

No absolute truth defense there, right Goldy?
@MatB at a poker table trying to get a game……..
CF14B307-93D9-4799-A3E8-8737CA06DC80.jpeg

@Goldfish at a poker table trying to get a game…..
D316E263-B697-4783-B594-77CFC59D396E.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom