Things That Are Bullsh*t (19 Viewers)

I love grilling corn while still in the husks.

This has never happened to me before but I can see the risks
:sick:
B198666E-F4EA-4745-B749-BE6A898E098C.jpeg

** Warning - Rare mean-spirited Ken/Karen-ish post **

People that set off 30 minutes worth of fireworks in a residential neighborhood for 4 straight fucking days are bullshit.

You know who you are:
  • Late 40's/early 50's
  • Kids in the 10-15 year old range
  • Coach of some kid sports team
  • Neighbors think you're the "cool dad"
What you either don't realize or don't care is:
  • People have young children who need to sleep and are being woken up to fireworks for 4 straight days at 10pm
  • People have dogs who, despite being given preemptive meds and thundershirts, serenaded by white noise machines, run around the house in a panic, pissing and shitting everywhere. Then, won't go outside because it smells like a fucking battlefield.
  • Some people just don't like the sound and generally avoid fireworks. However, tough to avoid when bro douchebags and their kids are setting them off 2 houses away for an entire 4 day weekend
I'm sure some of you fit this description, and I apologize if I offended you. However, you should know that at least 25% of your neighbors hate your guts, and some even hope you blow your fucking hands off.

Love,
The asshole cleaning up dog piss and shit in their house

Update: House all clean, decompressed a bit. Not angry anymore. Still hate fireworks and my neighbors. Eat shit, you rotten motherfuckers.

(That was cathartic. Thanks for indulging me)

denzel-washington-training-day.gif

Last edited:
** Warning - Rare mean-spirited post **

People that set off 30 minutes worth of fireworks in a residential neighborhood for 4 straight fucking days are bullshit.

You know who you are:
  • Late 40's/early 50's
  • People have babies who need to sleep and are being woken up to fireworks for 4 straight days at 10pm
  • People have dogs who, despite being given preemptive meds and thundershirts, serenaded by white noise machines, run around the house in a panic, pissing and shitting everywhere. Then, won't go outside because it smells like a fucking battlefield.
  • Some people just don't like the sound and generally avoid fireworks. However, tough to avoid when bro douchebags and their asshole kids are setting them off 2 houses away for an entire 4 day weekend
I'm sure some of you fit this description, and I apologize if I offended you. However, you should know that at least 25% of your neighbors hate your guts, and some even hope you blow your fucking hands off.

Love,
Poor pups :(

With a 4 year old and an eight month old, I'm right there with you. Thankfully, my son loves fireworks, and my eight month old is a great sleeper.

Just let us know who's doorstep we're shitting on in September :tup:

I love grilling corn while still in the husks.

This has never happened to me before but I can see the risks
:sick:
View attachment 943600
My entire life, I have always pulled back the top of the husk back about 1-1.5" when purchasing it (It folds right back for in-husk grilling). I did it because that is what my mother always did, and I continued to do so even thought I have simply presumed it was to see it the corn was white or yellow (though I don't have a preference).

I now know it was because if those little bastards. I will be more diligent in the future...

** Warning - Rare mean-spirited Ken/Karen-ish post **

You know who you are:
  • Late 40's/early 50's
  • People have young children who need to sleep and are being woken up to fireworks for 4 straight days at 10pm
  • Some people just don't like the sound and generally avoid fireworks. However, tough to avoid when bro douchebags and their kids are setting them off 2 houses away for an entire 4 day weekend

Love,

Update: House all clean, decompressed a bit. Not angry anymore. Still hate fireworks and my neighbors. Eat shit, you rotten motherfuckers.

(That was cathartic. Thanks for indulging me)

View attachment 943739
Uhh.
-Late 40’s to early 50’s — that’s me
-Kids in the 10-15 age — that’s me too
-Coach of some kids sports team — yup, got that one too
-Neighbors think you are the cool dad. — some do, some don’t…. SHIT

I Don’t set off fireworks though. Does that exempt me @MegaTon44 ?

Going on a roller coaster and having your prescription eyeglasses fly off. Guess I should’ve gone with the contacts today.
Things that are NOT bullshit …calling your optometrist, who gets you contact lens prescription sent to a local optometrist who gives you some free trial lenses. Problem solved!

Going on a roller coaster and having your prescription eyeglasses fly off. Guess I should’ve gone with the contacts today.
Things that are NOT bullshit …calling your optometrist, who gets you contact lens prescription sent to a local optometrist who gives you some free trial lenses. Problem solved!
Huge fear of every, pretty much blind, glasses wearer. Glad it worked out !

Last edited:
College is bullshit.

I hated and hated going there since day 1 to graduation day and boycotted the commencement to go to Vegas. Work is much better because I get paid.

I held a chip, not a diploma on the graduation day.

DC63DF1E-9349-4E34-A659-758AFE84B2A9.jpeg

Last edited:
College is bullshit.

I hated and hated going there since day 1 to graduation day and boycotted the commencement to go to Vegas. Work is much better because I get paid.

I held a chip, not a diploma on the graduation day.

View attachment 1001028
Best 7 years of my life! JK...I graduated on time. My 2 best friends were made at college.

Best 7 years of my life! JK...I graduated on time. My 2 best friends were made at college.
Nice, I have good friends from college too. Just didn’t like studying and exams LOL. I wanted to learn something more useful in life like running a business. And I went to a very competitive school... wasn’t the best choice for me if I didn’t like studying.

Last edited:
Rational and irrational numbers.....yes I just had to help my kid with her math homework.
I hope she won’t see complex numbers any time soon.

Who uses complex numbers in real life, except control engineers?

Learning complex numbers is important. That's how you know you don't want a job being a control engineer. :cool

But seriously, college isn't about learning. It's about hurdles you are willing to clear. The more college you suffer through, the more bullshit you are willing to suffer through. The more bullshit you can endure, the more valuable you are for any position. You can't hire someone, and give them an extraordinarily difficult task just to have them quit (adding even more difficulty to the next guy that must accomplish the task with even less time).

If you want to run your own business, just do it. If you are going to work for someone else, you will have to deal with bullshit, and they will want to know you won't buckle under pressure.

That'll be a fun bridge to cross if/when we get there. My middle schooler inherited my wife's math prowess.....engineering isn't probably in her future. Now, ask her to write an essay on why irrational number suck and she'll write a masterpiece. Funny how we all have our strengths.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom