Things That Are Bullsh*t (17 Viewers)

Fresh snow on top of ice, as well as shingle that was thrown earlier to prevent people from falling...

20220128_234244.jpg

1.) Corporate lingo - You could have a whole dedicated thread to the masses of word vomit that we hear and say in the workplace. If you use the word "ping" in your normal life, beyond the context of golf club brands, you are an asshole.

2.) Most of Gen Z - Having lived their entire lives on the internet makes them feel like they can do or say whatever they want without consequence. Most of these fuckers have never been punched in the face, and it shows.

1.) Corporate lingo - You could have a whole dedicated thread to the masses of word vomit that we hear and say in the workplace. If you use the word "ping" in your normal life, beyond the context of golf club brands, you are an asshole.

2.) Most of Gen Z - Having lived their entire lives on the internet makes them feel like they can do or say whatever they want without consequence. Most of these fuckers have never been punched in the face, and it shows.
Don’t forget about pong

In before a Gen Z'er can respond...
Old man cloud.jpg

I volunteer for punching faces and I'm qualified for the job because: A) I'm very good at it. And B) I am so not afraid of consequences.

Most of these fuckers have never been punched in the face, and it shows.
Also, far from Gen Z, but I've never been punched in the face in my adult life.

I'd say doing my best to treat others respectfully is probably a big part of the reason why. If you get punched in the face a lot, you're probably doing something wrong.

I just pinged the IP address you posted that from.... My request timed out.

One of my favorite insults when getting sniped in a FPS before I even knew the other guy was there: Low ping bastard.

Used to work with sonar on a research vessel, and we would often ping items of interest... Guess most of our submariners are in the same boat as me: assholes.

If I can think of more ways to use ping, I'll edit later.

Eat your heart out, @MegaTon44. ;)

Also, far from Gen Z, but I've never been punched in the face in my adult life.

I'd say doing my best to treat others respectfully is probably a big part of the reason why. If you get punched in the face a lot, you're probably doing something wrong.
Ready for another Chris hug brother!! I don't think Chris has a confrontational bone in his body! If you ever felt inclined to punch him in the face... you really need some soul cleansing

01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00101110
Weirdest phone number ever. I did not realize you lived in Mexico or South America or Indonesia or wherever that area code is from...

You sonofa...

Screenshot_20220426-212759.png

Don’t forget about pong
BING BONG motherfuckers

The fact that there are more applicants than total training positions is BS. Other BS--I did not match. I guess I will do something for a year and try again.

For those unfamiliar with the process to become a physician in the US, the usual path is: undergraduate degree, medical school, residency, and then career practicing medicine. Without a residency one cannot get a medical license and cannot practice clinical medicine.

1651068783444.png

The fact that there are more applicants than total training positions is BS. Other BS--I did not match. I guess I will do something for a year and try again.

For those unfamiliar with the process to become a physician in the US, the usual path is: undergraduate degree, medical school, residency, and then career practicing medicine. Without a residency one cannot get a medical license and cannot practice clinical medicine.

View attachment 902456

In any other job, supply and demand would take effect, and doctors would be paid less.

Of course, since you now have student loans and little to no way to pay them off, it feels like an ultra-bullshitty situation.

Birds. As pets. I don't get it. Like, at all.

We're watching a cockatiel for some family on vacation this week. This little bundle of 131 db hate arrived this morning.....

20220430_112326.jpg

I could hear him as he pulled off the parkway exit, 3 miles away. He's been here 15 minutes and there's already a wonderful layer of dust and feathers on the table. And I'm down half a finger. Just look at him and tell me that's not the look of an animal contemplating how to steal my soul....

Birds. As pets. I don't get it. Like, at all.

We're watching a cockatiel for some family on vacation this week. This little bundle of 131 db hate arrived this morning.....

View attachment 904041

I could hear him as he pulled off the parkway exit, 3 miles away. He's been here 15 minutes and there's already a wonderful layer of dust and feathers on the table. And I'm down half a finger. Just look at him and tell me that's not the look of an animal contemplating how to steal my soul....
CD538A58-A436-47B7-A722-9F4B24AA2037.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom