Things That Are Bullsh*t (20 Viewers)

No chicken is this good...

PXL_20211103_220255361.jpg

Depends on how slow the line moves. I've certainly seen longer lines for food, and effectively moved through it without complaint.

Finding out there are some you cannot trust on this site. Yes, previously trust worthy, or so I thought. I always thought when you made a deal with someone they would keep it. I guess not. My circle of trust has been getting smaller and smaller. There are a select few I will sell to now, of course that is if I sell.

I remember when a Man's word was just that!

Funny what profiteering can do to someone!

Oops, I sold them because I wanted to milk someone and I thought you would not mind! LOL

Really, I do not get too upset because I now know how that person really is. Money before honor is the new way!

Ok, done venting! LOL

Keep on Chipping!

‘Tis the new way David. Unfortunately. Sad times for chipping.
Yes sir. Never has been about the money for me. I have had tons of deals with people just based off of what we discussed and agreed to. There are maybe a handful I would still do that with.

Yes sir. Never has been about the money for me. I have had tons of deals with people just based off of what we discussed and agreed to. There are maybe a handful I would still do that with.
This entire hobby is based off a digital handshake. It means the world to me! Apparently your word is nothing anymore! I have also had several deals on someone's word that changed when it was convenient! I move on, but I never forget!

That sucks @David O ! Remember we definitely still have some amazing members aroundand don't let a few bad apples change your feelings about our amazing hobby!

See you in Feburary for a Beer on the Beach Sir!

Definitely understand your situation, but it definitely sucks to know that people lose opportunities by someone’s crappy dealings.

Edit: *Essentially what Ben said* lol!

This entire hobby is based off a digital beardkiss. It means the world to me! Apparently your word is nothing anymore! I have also had several deals on someone's word that changed when it was convenient! I move on, but I never forget!

That sucks @David O ! Remember we definitely still have some amazing members aroundand don't let a few bad apples change your feelings about our amazing hobby!

See you in Feburary for a Beer on the Beach Sir!
FYP.

Everyone ready for a day of "new team records" in the NFL today. Congratulations you added and extra week and now people are setting a bunch of "new records" personally bout tired of it already. Taking credit away from many of the greats that were not given the opportunity at an "extra game"

There... I said it, just wanted that off my chest here on the first ever week 18.

Everyone ready for a day of "new team records" in the NFL today. Congratulations you added and extra week and now people are setting a bunch of "new records" personally bout tired of it already. Taking credit away from many of the greats that were not given the opportunity at an "extra game"

There... I said it, just wanted that off my chest here on the first ever week 18.
Well, they said the same thing when they went from 14 to 16 games per season. Wait another year or two and we’ll have 18 games per season

Well, they said the same thing when they went from 14 to 16 games per season. Wait another year or two and we’ll have 18 games per season
I get it Mark, and all for more football. Just runs me wrong and quite annoying listening to all this "new team record crap"

Funny that you are the exact person I thought would respond to that post! Haha

I get "record setting" is good headlines, adds revenue through memorobilia sales, brings excitement to the sport... but also the greats deserve their credit as well. Is what it is I guess

I get it Mark, and all for more football. Just runs me wrong and quite annoying listening to all this "new team record crap"

Funny that you are the exact person I thought would respond to that post! Haha

I get "record setting" is good headlines, adds revenue through memorobilia sales, brings excitement to the sport... but also the greats deserve their credit as well. Is what it is I guess
Well, I don’t like it either, but it is what it is. TJ Watt missed a few games and will most likely break Strahan’s record in 1 less game played. Sure, he had an extra week, but it’s still cool. This year, seems like most players missed a week to COVID too, so it’s a wash.

It will be interesting too see how much revenue and the salary cap go up with the extra week too.

Well, I don’t like it either, but it is what it is. TJ Watt missed a few games and will most likely break Strahan’s record in 1 less game played. Sure, he had an extra week, but it’s still cool. This year, seems like most players missed a week to COVID too, so it’s a wash.

It will be interesting too see how much revenue and the salary cap go up with the extra week too.
I was just thinking about guys that signed contracts before the extra game went in. Having an extra week to reach incentive benchmarks (+$X for 1000 yards rushing for example).

There may be a lot of happy players at the end of this week.

the salary cap is going up over $25 million next year, with another big jump expected in 2023. We will probably see some crazy contracts as a result. More crazy, I should say.

If they eventually go to an 18-game schedule, which I think is inevitable, then that just increases revenue even more. Gonna be some big numbers out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom