Things That Are Bullsh*t (14 Viewers)

PXL_20210610_115753708.jpg

We rarely get more than a couple days in the low 90s. We are not going to handle this well. Might have to head for the coast this weekend.

43404398-AEC5-49F2-B37A-50284A2FC2D5.png

I think I picked the wrong weekend to go to my first Seattle Reign game.

So glad we got air conditioning last year.

Two day disc golf tournament at kayak point for me this weekend, I'm loving the heat!!! :D I'm one of the few fat guys in this world that heat doesn't really affect, I hope my competitors melt. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Not humid like a lot of places get, but not desert either. I'm trying to head to the coast (like everyone else) where it will only be 84.
Good luck! Nothing like trying to sleep in 95 degree heat lying spread eagle on the bed using mental toughness to attempt to stop sweating, in spite of the floor fan acting like a convection oven.

*Meandering through the classifieds*
*ooh a price drop!*
*it’s from 2 months ago*

Things that are BS!

Drivers Ed instructors in DC teaching parallel parking!
View attachment 768054
I mean... can't they see the back end is more than 12" from the curb?
BTW obviously a residential neighborhood, directly in front of an Elementary School. Speed limit 10 MPH when Flashing... it was flashing. Never seen a car roll at 10 MPH!

Ok. I’ve thought this for a while. Maybe I’m just a misanthrope

wtf are we doing glorifying ‘sports’.( I use the term lightly ) where the only object is to NOT DIE?

just saw this on Reddit about a guy flying through 2 tunnels First guy ever to do it. Whoooop deee fucking dooo.
It just means the rest of the planet has a higher instinct for survival than you.

I already roll my eyes at base jumpers who die tragically doing a stunt.
Yeah. That’s what happens when you jump off buildings and mountains with a piece of nylon to stop you from dying.

I’m fine with people doing stuff to chase thrills. Go for it.
i just think you should have an insurance policy to pay the poor EMTs and other first responders scraping your bits of skull and brain offf the floor when surprisingly… gravity won that round of. ‘Will I survive this jump’

wtf are we doing glorifying ‘sports’.( I use the term lightly ) where the only object is to NOT DIE?

just saw this on Reddit about a guy flying through 2 tunnels First guy ever to do it. Whoooop deee fucking dooo.
It just means the rest of the planet has a higher instinct for survival than you.

Yeah. That’s what happens when you jump off buildings and mountains with a piece of nylon to stop you from dying.

i just think you should have an insurance policy to pay the poor EMTs and other first responders scraping your bits of skull and brain offf the floor when surprisingly… gravity won that round of. ‘Will I survive this jump’
Looks like he’s driving that plane. With spotters.

Meh. They do that kind of stuff in action movies all the time. Queue up the next idiot, please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom