Things That Are Bullsh*t (14 Viewers)

Catching a puck with an open glove hand (and blowing out your nail on the other side)...

Polish_20210214_092528302.png

Leaving your chain on for practice as a goalie and taking a puck right off the cross!

Polish_20210214_092555341.png

Good to have high school hockey back!

Disney+ customer service.

Incident 1 (several months ago) took about an hour to resolve:
ME: My account has been compromised. Can you please send me a password reset link?
CS: I'm sorry, we can't do that.
ME: Okay, what can you do?
CS: Cancel your account and create a new one.
ME: Seriously? Okay, if that's what you have to do.
CS: Okay, give me your new email address.
ME: What?
CS: We can't create a new account through the existing address, you have to give us a new one.

Incident #2 (tonight) also took about an hour:
ME: My Disney+ bundle has ad-supported Hulu, I'd like to upgrade to Hulu with no ads.
ME: I'm literally asking you to take more money from me each month, you can't do that?
CS: No. If you want Hulu with no ads, you will have to cancel your subscription and then resubscribe.
ME: <sigh> FINE. I'll do that.
CS: But you have to cancel with me, and then go resubscribe online through Hulu. Otherwise, you have to wait until your existing subscription runs out before you can resubscribe.
ME:
tenor.gif

Doing taxes...

20210227_191920_copy_1008x756.jpg

Can someone please locate these two guys and send them over here?

FB_IMG_1614454814828.jpg

Doing taxes...

View attachment 645125

Can someone please locate these two guys and send them over here?

View attachment 645126
No way I could do my taxes with an open bottle of wine.

I would down the wine and bash the computer with the empty bottle. Bad for the computer, and still wouldn't have the taxes done, but it would be the first time I enjoyed doing my taxes.

I am well aware the last thing we need is more complaining but this one straight pissed me off. As if Feebay hasn't already jacked their fees to the max, also for those who don't know, to sell there now you have to give them direct access to your bank account where they can pull what they want, you do not pay them any more, they pay themselves. Because of that and a couple of terrible transactions where Brie shipped chips right away but USPS took their sweet ole time getting packages delivered a couple of buyers opened complaints and took the money from Brie and gave it back to the buyers. So they get their money and the chips, nothing you can do about it! Absolutely disgusting!!

Now I get this in my mailbox, I have been buying on Feebay for well over 15 years I don't use Amazon or anything else, just eBay. I was in their eBay Bucks system so I get 1% back on everything. Until...
Screenshot_20210311-103615_eBay.jpg

Just absolutely disgusted how much profit they really need to make. SMH, keep on going, I am already down to less than 10% of what I used to buy, other than a few chips (which for the most part I never win anymore) I can take my business elsewhere.

I got to work today about 7:15. No one had reset the time on the elevators, so the elevators thought it was 6:15. they wouldn't take me up to my floor without a pass, so I had to go all the way back to my car.

I got to work today about 7:15. No one had reset the time on the elevators, so the elevators thought it was 6:15. they wouldn't take me up to my floor without a pass, so I had to go all the way back to my car.
Seems like a wasted opportunity to establish a pee corner and then just take the stairs.

Putting on your muck boots

Walk 40 feet to the car thinking your sock is bunched up. Ahhhh might as well fix it

turns out it wasn’t your sock wasn’t bunched up. :oops:

3371DE59-C062-4ED8-ADBF-D87EB2755502.jpeg

Call doctor and make appointment just to be safe. Sure they say. Next day I get a call that they don't do those shots at the doctor. Only emergency room does.
And after 4 rounds of shots.... (no I don't have to pay any where near this amount) :sick:

DB4087D5-4711-4D66-B598-42A5AD0BE054.jpeg

Walk 40 feet to the car thinking your sock is bunched up. Ahhhh might as well fix it

View attachment 656905

Call doctor and make appointment just to be safe. Sure they say. Next day I get a call that they don't do those shots at the doctor. Only emergency room does.
And after 4 rounds of shots.... (no I don't have to pay any where near this amount) :sick:

View attachment 656915
Damn. #supporttherabid

Disney+ customer service.

Incident 1 (several months ago) took about an hour to resolve:
ME: My account has been compromised. Can you please send me a password reset link?
ME: Okay, what can you do?
CS: Cancel your account and create a new one.
ME: Seriously? Okay, if that's what you have to do.
CS: Okay, give me your new email address.
ME: What?
CS: We can't create a new account through the existing address, you have to give us a new one.

Incident #2 (tonight) also took about an hour:
ME: My Disney+ bundle has ad-supported Hulu, I'd like to upgrade to Hulu with no ads.
ME: I'm literally asking you to take more money from me each month, you can't do that?
CS: No. If you want Hulu with no ads, you will have to cancel your subscription and then resubscribe.
ME: <sigh> FINE. I'll do that.
CS: But you have to cancel with me, and then go resubscribe online through Hulu. Otherwise, you have to wait until your existing subscription runs out before you can resubscribe.
ME:
tenor.gif
Shit like this frustrates me to no end. Total waste of time, talking to some people that just don’t get it or doesn’t really care, a system in place that sucks, then having to up more times than not.

if only the words “personal assistant” were in my budget. Maybe in the next life!

Shit like this frustrates me to no end. Total waste of time, talking to some people that just don’t get it or doesn’t really care, a system in place that sucks, then having to up more times than not.

if only the words “personal assistant” were in my budget. Maybe in the next life!
To their credit, the customer service reps that I talked to were as friendly and helpful as they could be. It's the Disney+ account management system that is horribly broken. The fixes that I needed are minor account changes with pretty much every other online service provider, and they certainly shouldn't require cancelling my account and creating a new one.

I've also had to deal lately with customer service farmed out to the lowest bidder, and that's a whole other world of suck. I had to get a warranty replacement on a $200 home router that burned out a radio at four months of age, and it was an excruciating hour+ of going through the script before they'd give me an RMA, even though I'd already diagnosed the problem and told them exactly what was wrong.

Then just as we were nearly done, I got disconnected. I had to call back and start again with another agent - who after a couple minutes of listening to my complaints was able to pull up a record of the previous call and fast-track me to the RMA.

View attachment 656905

View attachment 656915
Calling you BatB from now on.

Mainly for revenge because of the massive case of heebie jeebies I'll have all day today thanks to you.

Debated on putting this in the happy thread too, but it's two different ways of looking at it.

A tornado touched down two blocks away from my house last night. Everyone is OK and the house and property look fine, but I did wake up to this in the morning:

20210329_084704.jpg

It's been a bad run in the past month with job uncertainty, needing to buy a new refrigerator, and now this.

I am happy though because everyone is safe, everything with the house is OK, and that no chips were harmed as a result of yesterday's storm.

Debated on putting this in the happy thread too, but it's two different ways of looking at it.

A tornado touched down two blocks away from my house last night. Everyone is OK and the house and property look fine, but I did wake up to this in the morning:

View attachment 665707

It's been a bad run in the past month with job uncertainty, needing to buy a new refrigerator, and now this.

I am happy though because everyone is safe, everything with the house is OK, and that no chips were harmed as a result of yesterday's storm.
Glad to hear all are ok! The rest will come out in the wash!

Great news to report, seller has acknowledged the mistake and is making it right by sending Pirate Viking Duck... the family is growing!

@Poker Zombie did you order the awesome zombie duck or just using for your profile picture? I wish the Zombie duck was the small size, I would have paid the $10 but too large sit a top a chip stack me thinks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom