Things That Are Bullsh*t (15 Viewers)

Never type the initials "PCF" in any online transaction field, for any reason. It sets off Homeland Security flags for some overseas terrorist group that goes by that moniker.

Not fun clearing up the misunderstanding, either -- those guys have no sense of humor.

Never type the initials "PCF" in any online transaction field, for any reason. It sets off Homeland Security flags for some overseas terrorist group that goes by that moniker.

Not fun clearing up the misunderstanding, either -- those guys have no sense of humor.
Have herd this many times Dave... that's why it is usually suggested to only put your username in paypal if it is a group buy and multiple people are sending the same amount of money. If not and it's just a single transaction for a set amount of money, just leave it blank and send a PM to the seller stating paid!

I was asked a few times not to put PCF (never did anyway), never knew why, thought it was so that PayPal wouldn't see to man chips being sold or something :) Now I know it's much worse than that.

Try putting "assortment of butt plugs" in the comment section... just curious if they flag that one or not?

Unfortunately I have only sent money to a female member so far today and that just wouldn't be in good taste!

Sorry I had to take it back to 8th grade there... we all have our childish moments!! Lol

Glad it all worked out @LeGold!!!

Last edited:
Why abbreviate "assortment of butt plugs"? If someone's job is reading the comments, he could use a little something to make his day.
Good point... I edited the post!! I agree, no matter how dry those guys are. They would have to chuckle and have a story for the dinner table... saddly that may not be the worst thing they see all day though... SMH

Update: all well, but I didn't like this at all.
Credit card/Paypal bean counter: "Look at these charges, boss. There's no way any sane human being spends this much on poker chips."

Credit card/Paypal manager: "Yep, suspend that account. There's money laundering going on."

Credit card/Paypal bean counter: (later reviewing legitimate poker chip purchases)

Paypal flagged me for "Jack $25 Melons x220"! Cleared eventually, but still :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are they the name of a drug? A weapon? Not sure

1608129592773.png

Paypal flagged me for "Jack $25 Melons x220"! Cleared eventually, but still :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are they the name of a drug? A weapon? Not sure

View attachment 595204
Apparently Rajaraman thought you were soliciting prostitution with the 'Melons" comment!! Which I never thought of but would be a solid stripper name!

LOL, you should see what happens when I put "For PLO bomb pot."

We’ve been using Venmo for online buy-ins since the pandemic started. Guys get creative with the comments, but one guy wanted to see what happened when he referenced a few terrorist orgs. His transaction was obviously flagged. But only lasted a few days before they released the funds. (Dummy)

I just had to explain the rules of “Three Flies Up” while someone my own age stood agape with wonder.

Apologies for the derail. I may have picked the wrong thread.

Last edited:
As kids we called that "Raining on the Roof". The ball was thrown on the roof of a house, so you could either stand back to have an angle to see where it was heading, or get closer for the catch advantage.

It was a high contact game, and hilarious when the ball would hit a vent on the roof and mess with the "close-up" players trajectory. It was a blast, and way more interesting than what I see on YouTube. Also good for far more than 3 players.

75% of my shift co-workers are out on covid leave, all the staff are sick, we are stupid deep in OT call-backs and I have a very real chance of working OT on Christmas and Xmas eve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom