Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

Mark vaccines are beginning we will back to poker soon! Hang in there friend, we miss you! Give us a call anytime we're always down for some social distance hanging out!
I am a bit suprised Brie didn't say *uck it Mark!! Let's go get drunk!! Lol

Hang in there @krafticus it will all just be a bad memory soon!

@rowlin I assumed it was 4 dudes were invited to a non socially distanced love party... when they walked in they saw an obese woman laying there and said "nope definitely not worth catching Rona for that!!" Well then 3 of them pull their flies back up and walked out!! The 4th guy was @BonScot ... well we haven't herd from him since, I guess it went well!

I am a bit suprised Brie didn't say *uck it Mark!! Let's go get drunk!! Lol

Hang in there @krafticus it will all just be a bad memory soon!

@rowlin I assumed it was 4 dudes were invited to a non socially distanced love party... when they walked in they saw an obese woman laying there and said "nope definitely not worth catching Rona for that!!" Well then 3 of them pull their flies back up and walked out!! The 4th guy was @BonScot ... well we haven't herd from him since, I guess it went well!
It was a beautiful moment. I won’t hear a bad word against big Brenda :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

A group of people try to catch a ball thrown or hit by the person who is up, as in “up to bat.”

The first to catch three is next up.
I've never heard of "Three flies up" either. In olden times (1950s), on the east coast, this was always "Three flies, six grounders".

Some kids could never learn to hit the ball "out of their hands".

And "thrown"? Weird. Why the hell would you waste time doing that? :confused

football.jpg

Agreed, this is BS, I don't want to move any farther south but this forecast sucks. You Yanks need to keep that cold weather shit up north dammit. F- Monday indeed. :cautious:

cold2.jpg

If snowbirds are migratory, that might be a challenge.

I mean, moving the Boat table and the Ojibwa tables would be a herculean effort. Leaving either one unused for 6 months at a time, a crime.

If snowbirds are migratory, that might be a challenge.

I mean, moving the Boat table and the Ojibwa tables would be a herculean effort. Leaving either one unused for 6 months at a time, a crime.
True dat...the true snowbirds in AZ show up after Thanksgiving and stay until MLB Spring Training.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom