Things That Are Bullsh*t (15 Viewers)

Checked out vans on the Sprinter lot

View attachment 1023189
Is that a sprinter as in a van? They’re £32k over here.
202F333D-85EB-4ABC-8DA0-52270BBCEC3E.jpeg

just looked at the conversion''32000 pound to dollar is 37600..

hmmmm maybe I import?

being charged nearly $4000 in additional liability premiums because even though sub contractors I hired are FULLY insured, insurance companies like to squeeze every fucking penny out of you.

Please explain it to me like im 5yrs old. WHERE IS THE EXPOSURE if they are fully insured?

AAB6D9C2-2552-4178-90D4-F9BB332CC2A4.jpeg
P

being charged nearly $4000 in additional liability premiums because even though sub contractors I hired are FULLY insured, insurance companies like to squeeze every fucking penny out of you.

Please explain it to me like im 5yrs old. WHERE IS THE EXPOSURE if they are fully insured?

View attachment 1027775P
In our case when audited we provide copies of the subs certificates of insurance to the auditors and the additional premiums are waived. This is in a trucking business.

Holy crap. Hope everyone can work things out.

Brie and Ben PCFs power couple are oficially no more.
I think airing dirty laundry in public is pretty shitty. I used to come here to get away from the bullshit... Now, I find myself on PCF less and less because of the bullshit.

@Ben8257, I hope you reconsider and delete that post. Dragging others through the mud will not help anyone heal. In fact, it will just make things worse.

You were/are well-respected on PCF. I'm saddened to hear your personal life is upside down right now, but I promise things will get better. No need to name names and post details.

If it's done, let it go. Be the bigger human being that I know you are. You will feel better about yourself in the long run.

tenor.gif

I think airing dirty laundry in public is pretty shitty. I used to come here to get away from the bullshit... Now, I find myself on PCF less and less because of the bullshit.

@Ben8257, I hope you reconsider and delete that post. Dragging others through the mud will not help anyone heal. In fact, it will just make things worse.

You were/are well-respected on PCF. I'm saddened to hear your personal life is upside down right now, but I promise things will get better. No need to name names and post details.

If it's done, let it go. Be the bigger human being that I know you are. You will feel better about yourself in the long run.

tenor.gif
Staying right there until the mods take it down, judge me how you see fit!

We have put our life out there on PCF, might as well get the info first hand of how it ended.

This might be the appropriate thread. I don’t know. What I do know is, I’m sorry Ben. What you’re going through is terrible. Life is built on trust and we’re most vulnerable in our most trusted relationships.

Sending you a PM.

Ironically I have to Issue a BenBook warning: And drama alert.

@Ben8257 We've become the closest of friends, In real life not just on the interweb forums, you're like a brother to me. I hate this situation. We all deal with each other here on PCF and we have to trust the people we deal with.... I've said this before regarding others I've done business with here. If we proceed to fleece others, lie to others, behave badly to the people we call friends, we cannot trust to deal with them. I have learned and noticed these things over my time here:
  • People will attack you on the internet from behind the keyboard.
  • Defending yourself will bring drama, sometimes from folks that don't know you.
  • Cliques will aid in your defense or the attempt to destroy you.
  • Not defending your honor comes with incorrect judgement from others, one way or the other.​
It blares in my face here that there has been......
  • No response or defense from @FordPickup92 and that's her choice to be respected.
  • No defense from a respected vendor @Josh Kifer here on the accusation, which, for the record, is an accusation by @FordPickup92 not at all from @Ben8257 who seems to be the victim in this. And that's his choice to be respected.
  • The offended party has brought this in the public view for more reasons than simply smearing anyones reputation or inflicting pain and is seemingly in control of whether it stays here in view as told by the Mods.
  • This is agreeably the correct thread for this as it is definitely BS! If it has a place at all on the web. I believe some of the sought after result is an attept to notify a community of the nature of who we do business with here. If we can't trust someone we can't do business with them.
  • If this thread is going to remain public, @Josh Kifer you should at least offer a confirm, deny and or offer your defense, I for one can respect someone owning their shit and moving past it honestly.
  • If the accusation from @FordPickup92 is true and not just made up to apply pain to Ben, I would seek proof (Please no pics of Kifer here! or anywhere) before I could judge accurately. A simple admission would suffice.
  • Thinking this should not remain public without proof of the accusation as that too is not fair to @Josh Kifer.
  • In some ways this would be better dealt with privately then in the public eye but I get the hurt and deception and the desire to expose who we all deal with in what we keep calling a community and not just an interweb forum. I believe there is still some semblance of a community here but that seems to be fading in the shadows of profits cliques and NAGB bull crap of days gone by and less about chipping. With 10,000 members comes the required filters we all need.​
  • I'm just not sure what to think of this! Is this accusation true @Josh Kifer ? Does it matter? You've been publicly accused of not being trustworthy and need to take action.​
  • You'll always be my friend @Ben8257 and as for @FordPickup92 well I haven't heard from ya, and that's ok, you owe me nothing.​
  • This puts a tear in the community concerned. Most don't care about the drama and that's all good to, the option is to scroll on by.​
  • Hopefully this section of the thread goes away but I absolutely get why it showed up in the first place!​
I'm staying away from all of this. Bluntly. The accusation isn't valid (nudes??! Lol) But no good can come from a public explosion that drags people thru the mud. Just not gonna help anyone or anything. Just gonna cause more pain for Ben and Brie, even if some people feel better in the short term.

In the end, doesn't matter where I rank or what people think to stop this shit from expanding like a horrid virus.

I'm staying away from all of this. Bluntly. The accusation isn't valid (nudes??! Lol) But no good can come from a public explosion that drags people thru the mud. Just not gonna help anyone or anything. Just gonna cause more pain for Ben and Brie, even if some people feel better in the short term.

In the end, doesn't matter where I rank or what people think to stop this shit from expanding like a horrid virus.
I’m not so sure I see this as a denial Josh.

I’m not so sure I see this as a denial Josh.
Eh, does it really matter? Out of respect for Ben, I'll redact my post as well, but my point stands. A shitty situation for this whole community.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom