Wanted Tina Hybrid Tourney set (9 Viewers)

Slugger

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Tina hybrid tourney set to start my home game.

Ideally 10 person, 12/12 so 360-500 chips? But let me know what you have if it’s a Tina hybrid tourney set.

This is most likely a stop gap set for me so I’m not looking to spend too much…. Just sprung for a table and chairs. Chairs can get expensive lol

I have two Sun-Fly 43mm hybrid tournament sets for sale. Send a PM if interested.

Trying to decide how many chips I really want... These sets with 900 are overkill I am certain. But I'd like to understand if they can be murdered and converted to a cash game set in the future. Is that the type of thing people do? Or is selling on here and rebuying a cash game set a better plan?

Trying to decide how many chips I really want... These sets with 900 are overkill I am certain. But I'd like to understand if they can be murdered and converted to a cash game set in the future. Is that the type of thing people do? Or is selling on here and rebuying a cash game set a better plan?
All hybrids have adhesive-backed labels placed in a recessed center, which can be removed and replaced if desired.

Oh, and the two hybrid sets for sale are 580 chips (T25-base 25-25k with bounty/re-buy chips and T100-base option) and 600 chips (T100-base 100-25k with T500-base option).

Looking for a Tina hybrid tourney set to start my home game.

Ideally 10 person, 12/12 so 360-500 chips? But let me know what you have if it’s a Tina hybrid tourney set.

This is most likely a stop gap set for me so I’m not looking to spend too much…. Just sprung for a table and chairs. Chairs can get expensive lol

Boy I understand that... I have been a "Bring Your Own Chair" host for coming up on 20 years!

Occasionally someone mentions its weird, but for the most part they would rather have a seat than moan about bringing a chair.

Boy I understand that... I have been a "Bring Your Own Chair" host for coming up on 20 years!

Occasionally someone mentions its weird, but for the most part they would rather have a seat than moan about bringing a chair.
Damn, chairs can easily be the most expensive part! I'm getting some used office furniture chairs. I'm just starting my game and want people to come and be comfortable. Not sure I can expect them to BYOC lol

Damn, chairs can easily be the most expensive part! I'm getting some used office furniture chairs. I'm just starting my game and want people to come and be comfortable. Not sure I can expect them to BYOC lol

I wont lie... its cheesy af. But, I don't have the dough to buy 20+ chairs. I literally have had one person in 20 years say something more than it is "weird", and I told him that he could find another game that suits his needs better. He showed up, with a chair. Several people over the years have asked (and I, of course, allowed) them to store their poker chair at my place. Those folks seem to like that routine. And, if they don't show, and someone does without a chair... voila, I have a chair. lol.

I wont lie... its cheesy af. But, I don't have the dough to buy 20+ chairs. I literally have had one person in 20 years say something more than it is "weird", and I told him that he could find another game that suits his needs better. He showed up, with a chair. Several people over the years have asked (and I, of course, allowed) them to store their poker chair at my place. Those folks seem to like that routine. And, if they don't show, and someone does without a chair... voila, I have a chair. lol.
Oh yea I wasn't knocking your way of handling it. It's actually really smart. Damn chairs take up a lot of space when stored as well... And I know guys who wanna play poker don't really care. Plus I'm not having 20 people at my game. That would be a lot of chairs! I plan to buy 8 and if it gets bigger I'll probably do what you do...

In case you ever decide to buy some here's a couple very affordable options I was considering:

Similar to the Triton brand but half the price:

https://www.temu.com/-foldable-mesh...27921608928_1546zurvsh&_x_sessn_id=8h3w5dgk6y

Even cheaper but no wheels:

https://www.temu.com/--room-chairs-...&refer_page_id=10009_1727921608928_1546zurvsh

There is also this site for comfier options:

https://www.furniturefinders.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom