Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report - Anyone Else Interested? (6 Viewers)

if it is extra terrestrial... why would scots be surveying our military sites? :unsure:
I’m trying so hard not be too fringe in this thread, maybe we need a second thread where I can really embarrass myself.
Maybe this can be treated somewhat seriously; astronaut - White House insider - unwilling hack..

[Leaked Edgar Mitchell/John Podesta emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign being hacked]
How about this email for a start - Link
“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.”

Maybe this as a follow-up - Link
“Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth. I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy. I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.”

Any interest in Unidentified Submerged Objects the size of small islands, which are directly underneath UFOs/UAP?
Did not anticipate this interview being a stand-out, but it is a must watch:

A – It’s not ours
B – It’s not our adversaries
C – It’s been doing this for a long time
D – There’s not a thing that we can do about it
[Ours: Referring to United States military]

Higher ups at the Pentagon:
‘Yes - We know they’re there, but they’re not bothering us. For now, let’s focus on things that are bothering us [referencing middle east proxy wars as examples].’

Christopher Mellon:
Sought out Luis Elizondo, not the other way around
Held one of the highest possible positions in the pentagon
United States Special Operations Command – SOCOM (founding father of this program)
To test out his capabilities and to get rid of him: Luis sent him on a ‘year-long’ goose chase for UFO intelligence, only took Mellon one week to complete the entire project/search (guy is the real deal)

Reports from the field, even emotional pleas from high level ship captains
Hey these things are all over us – I can’t keep everyone below deck forever – send out a cavalry
…the cavalry never showed jump
This info was reaching the highest seniors at the pentagon

Verified on the record that AATIP used to be called ‘Project Blue Book’ (this has always been considered a fictional conspiracy theory)
Pentagon is the discussed to potentially be the largest organization in history (in terms of financial wealth)

Example of Unidentified Submerged Object (USO) situation:
Navy tests cruise missile out at sea
After some time the missile runs out of fuel
Hits the ocean and awaits retrieval
Military helicopter leaves Caribbean Island
The helicopter drops divers to retrieve the missile
A USO the size of a small island rises up from the depths of the sea water (22k feet deep there)
This happens twice in this same incident, the vehicle pulls the missile to the ocean floor by some unknown force and is never seen again
Crew members and divers were completely terrified; labeled “panic at the disco”

Battleship sensor capable of tracking a baseball 80k feet in the sky using AN/SPY-1 radar (basically a Lockheed Martin system powered by a battleship)
This system still struggles to get these UFOs on file

The tic tac UFO was actually originally hovering over a massive USO, thought to be a commercial airplane that crashed into the ocean

‘Flying butane tanks’ ‘Flying lozenges’ – All kinds of ‘tic tac’ UFOs in pentagon files that are decades old, back to at least the 1950-60s; tic tac UFOs are not new or rare

Lue claims that disc, cylindrical, triangular, boomerang, etc. UFOs are shaped for specific functions (uses a corvette, a school bus, an aircraft carrier, fighter jet vs cargo plane – as examples of these various functions for UFOs).
Some UFOs are the size of city block; still no sonic boom, no contrail, still able to reach extreme speeds in an instant

The tic tac evidence is ‘officially’ labeled as ‘accidentally deleted’ content by the federal government (DoD).
Tic tac-shaped UFO was able to instantaneously fly 46,800mph to the F18 pilot’s exact top secret ‘cap location’ 65 miles away in the middle of the sky; note the extreme/impossible speed, acceleration, and capability to calculate out this top-secret information = all in less than 5 seconds
“This continues to this day, this has not stopped, this is not just a one-off”

One of the “top radar operators in the world” once called in a panic saying “It’s raining UFOs!!!”

These things can fly over the white house without any problems

These things are believed to be fueled by hydrogen, hydrogen is most abundant in water, earth is believed to be a potential ‘gas station’ for them

Military-trained eye witnesses of UFOs are documented ‘pretty much everywhere on earth where there are humans, there are official military reports’

Reports of UFOs that ‘loiter’ over the deck of military ships for 3 hours, eventually disappear into the water, and do the same thing night after night after night; hundreds of miles out at sea where there are no options for fuel or landing; or ‘Oh by the way’ being able to avoid being shot down the entire time

“for the record – the US government is in possession of extremely exotic material”

Last edited:
Video unavailable. What are they hiding?!
9A7061FF-A1EA-4D39-A566-9A9BAA529CEC.gif

Lue Elizondo is currently writing a book and is producing a documentary. Both are expected to completely change public knowledge surrounding this subject. Stay tuned and please let me know if any excerpts leak.

I am quite interested in this, but how much can he really reveal, and what is true? I'm sure a lot of what he may know would fall under national security. So, while I'm a bit pessimistic I really hope he can present some sort of evidence. I would love to see the radar footage of a lot of these military encounters. The pilot witnesses to such events are so convincing and I truly believe some of them to be true, I just wish there was more instrumental proof to corroborate their encounters. The Fravor case is particularly fascinating.

"Different forms, different sources......Our detection platforms are so well advanced so we could see a lot more. Then it really is a zoo of options and possibilities. And so, for example, for the tic tac videos that are so well known - Lue Elizondo was behind the releasing of those videos. I remember seeing them in the Pentagon before they were released. But there are more videos - Some are better [How much better?] Well, about as good as you could probably want."

- Hal Puthoff, 2022

Source

Show meeeeee!
"Why aren't 'we' getting clear pictures? ...... The average guy with an iPhone - Let's say the craft is there - But it's manipulating the space/time metric - You're just going to get fuzzy outlines because light is being bent in various ways around the craft.....It isn't because it isn't there."

- Hal Puthoff, 2022

"Why aren't 'we' getting clear pictures? ...... The average guy with an iPhone - Let's say the craft is there - But it's manipulating the space/time metric - You're just going to get fuzzy outlines because light is being bent in various ways around the craft.....It isn't because it isn't there."

- Hal Puthoff, 2022
Yeah, I'm not impressed :confused

I try to keep my references modern, but I happened to see this Bob Lazar description about invisibility, so why now post it:
specifically at the 5:40 mark, but the whole video is good for nerds like me..

Indeed, I've seen the interview before. It's interesting. Many people have described craft that they could see through. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Phoenix Lights incident, the earlier one where the craft basically flew over the whole state, many people who saw it say they could see through it, and the stars basically dimmed for the moment it covered them.

^ Turns out, my depiction was inaccurate. Here is a more accurate depiction that was recently illustrated by 60 Minutes:

View attachment 866594

"There were four or five of these flying in formation, in front of this object."
- Former U.S. Navy Lt. Ryan Graves
These were likely the species that destroyed the beings that build the pyramids........remnants from thousands of years ago, victors of the war against those loyal to the triangle.

“On the Armed Services Committee, the one thing that I did become aware of, that I was very concerned about, is that members of our armed forces have come forward over many years with reports of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena that they actually captured. And, instead of that information being well received, it’s often denigrated.”

- United States Senator, Kirsten Gillibrand, 2023

_
Source:
UFOs: Investigating the Unknown
Season 1, Episode 1 (8:00 mark)

It’s time — Buckle up:
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

“A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.
The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.”

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

“In his statements cleared for publication by the Pentagon in April, Grusch asserted that UFO “legacy programs” have long been concealed within “multiple agencies nesting UAP activities in conventional secret access programs without appropriate reporting to various oversight authorities.”
He said he reported to Congress on the existence of a decades-long “publicly unknown Cold War for recovered and exploited physical material – a competition with near-peer adversaries over the years to identify UAP crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering to garner asymmetric national defense advantages.”
IMG_2693.jpeg

If there were beings from another planet with the technology to travel here from light years away, I have 2 predominant thoughts:

1) we’re so outmatched from a technology perspective that they could dominate our planet at their very whim

2) why would they travel potentially thousands of light years to visit us only to surveil us in a manner detectable by a drunk guy with a Polaroid camera?

Doesn’t pass the sniff test for me.

If there were beings from another planet with the technology to travel here from light years away, I have 2 predominant thoughts:

1) we’re so outmatched from a technology perspective that they could dominate our planet at their very whim

2) why would they travel potentially thousands of light years to visit us only to surveil us in a manner detectable by a drunk guy with a Polaroid camera?

I saw something awesome on….I think it was Reddit.

There was someone positing that their spacecraft runs on hydrogen, so we’re basically a gas station to them.

I saw something awesome on….I think it was Reddit.

There was someone positing that their spacecraft runs on hydrogen, so we’re basically a gas station to them.
Oh, if that’s all it is, I’m sure it’s fine.

(Queuing the next summer blockbuster where all of the hydrogen and water disappears on our planet and Will Smith has to attack an alien spaceship with a specially outfitted F-14E Super Hornet to get them to give it back).

Human astronauts- “look at that, it’s beautiful, it’s like the Earth is a giant brilliant blue marble hanging majestically in the infinite darkness of spa—-“

Alien: (beeping) “Hgluk, (unintelligible sound too low for humans to hear), (wheezing), (clicking sounds) Tyub Imop Doppin Goo”

(Translation: “hi, is this planet full service or do I need to pump my own hydrogen?”)

Keep an open mind, more info/interviews/whistleblowers incoming

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom