Upcoming Pentagon UFO/UAP Report - Anyone Else Interested? (6 Viewers)

Screenshot_20230606_044406_Chrome.jpg

Oh, if that’s all it is, I’m sure it’s fine.

(Queuing the next summer blockbuster where all of the hydrogen and water disappears on our planet and Will Smith Tom Cruise has to attack an alien spaceship with a specially outfitted F-14E Super Hornet to get them to give it back).

Keep an open mind, more info/interviews/whistleblowers incoming
You really think an alien civilization capable of traveling LIGHT YEARS wouldn’t also have the capability to take whatever hydrogen they wanted from the planet and leave this a barren cold lifeless rock?

If you believe in aliens you believe that human civilization is essentially doomed.

I’m OK with that, just give me the next 35 years. I worked hard for my retirement, goddamnit.

You really think an alien civilization capable of traveling LIGHT YEARS wouldn’t also have the capability to take whatever hydrogen they wanted from the planet and leave this a barren cold lifeless rock?

If you believe in aliens you believe that human civilization is essentially doomed.

I’m OK with that, just give me the next 35 years. I worked hard for my retirement, goddamnit.
Sheesh - These are the folks who operate the most sophisticated government in known human history, telling us that these vehicles are here, right now, we have captured a many of them, pilots were recovered, and they are being identified by top gun pilots on a daily basis, increasingly so as sensors are being optimized and improved to search for these in ways we hadn't in the past.. It's as serious a subject as you're going to find, unfortunately.

I understand your cynicism and pessimism about America and humanity - we’re a planet full of dickheads and that’s tough to argue with. But do we need to assume the worst about the entire universe?

I understand your cynicism and pessimism about America and humanity - we’re a planet full of dickheads and that’s tough to argue with. But do we need to assume the worst about the entire universe?
I’m not assuming the worst. I’m making a logical inference. They would have technology that is so massively advanced compared to ours that we couldn’t stop them from doing whatever they wanted to our planet. If we have resources they need, what would stop them from simply taking it via their advanced technology?

The last, oh maybe 10,000 times a "whistleblower" proposed releasing some "classified information" guess what happened . . .

Show me some receipts before I make a trip to
clap 'dem alien cheeks

I’m not assuming the worst. I’m making a logical inference. They would have technology that is so massively advanced compared to ours that we couldn’t stop them from doing whatever they wanted to our planet. If we have resources they need, what would stop them from simply taking it via their advanced technology?
Nothing at all, if that was their goal. But maybe they’re coming here to share resources. Or trade. Or just say hello.

The last, oh maybe 10,000 times a "whistleblower" proposed releasing some "classified information" guess what happened . . .

Show me some receipts before I make a trip to
clap 'dem alien cheeks
So there are 10,000 “whistleblowers” - Could you name three for me who had these credentials and these claims, but failed to make an impact?

If there were beings from another planet with the technology to travel here from light years away, I have 2 predominant thoughts:

1) we’re so outmatched from a technology perspective that they could dominate our planet at their very whim

2) why would they travel potentially thousands of light years to visit us only to surveil us in a manner detectable by a drunk guy with a Polaroid camera?

Doesn’t pass the sniff test for me.

Today we totally agree on an alien species being able to see us as nothing but ants or less. We could likely be surveilled and manipulated by a alien group if desired.
Worse we could be seen as worker slaves that have more capacity for labour with less effort given our minimal intelligence.

Do you think we could be ruled by aliens already?

I think it may be more plausible that any civilisation out there would have detected certain things in our atmosphere that indicate carbon based life. And this could have been done long before our technical ability to broadcast over radio waves meaning they may very well exist further than 100 light years.
In doing so, it's logical to assume that they are confined to the limits of travel below lightspeed but much more advanced than we could imagine. Which is why I believe most of the sightings we've seen are probes not unlike the tools we've sent to various locations. It may also be that they continue to send newer, more task specific types of craft.
As for the whole take over argument, I have to ask why any intelligent race capable of this kind of reconnaissance would tip its hat. If they're benign, it may be that they have identified that most of the world is very faith based and could potentially ruin our civilisation. If they're not particularly friendly it still wouldn't serve them in any way to let us know they exist until they arrive.
Either way, it's intriguing. Too bad it only seems to make headlines when the government and politicians are in shit.
I personally believe various governments have recovered craft. I dont believe we have recovered extraterrestrials themselves, however.

The whole subject is fascinating. Anything weird or unexplainable I'm all about and this subject is at the top of the list. This new whistleblower guy is interesting. I'm at the let's just see what all of this is about phase. I get a little bit of Bob Lazar vibes. If you don't know his story, check it out. One of those guys who is synonymous with the topic, and his story is quite incredible.

The whole subject is fascinating. Anything weird or unexplainable I'm all about and this subject is at the top of the list. This new whistleblower guy is interesting. I'm at the let's just see what all of this is about phase. I get a little bit of Bob Lazar vibes. If you don't know his story, check it out. One of those guys who is synonymous with the topic, and his story is quite incredible.
Bob Lazar's story is fascinating!

Maybe their advanced society has advanced ethics. Who knows?

I do know what historically happens to “newly discovered” lands and peoples here on earth, maybe that’s why we are still stuck here.

While I don't deep dive much, nor am I "believer" in anything specific, these topics are always fun, i.e. life outside earth, The Matrix, Bermuda Triangle, etc.

What's most interesting to me is that while we are a tiny speck on a tiny speck in a tiny speck, we also happen to live at a time when our tiny speck is radically evolving. Has there ever been a 100, 50, or 20 year period that saw the rapid technological growths we've seen over the past 100, 50, or 20 years?

I mean heck, I'm "just" 34, but our understanding of space 16 years ago in high school was violently different than it is today.

Kinda cool to be able to recognize that sure, our lifetime may represent that tiniest of specks in the universe, but it may be during our lifetime that we hit on that technological singularity or find/reveal other life or maybe more likely just eradicate our entire species ourselves.

I'm with Bergs - there are no crashed ships, the technology needed to get here from even the nearest star system is way beyond what humanity has achieved so we wouldn't be able to distinguish it from magic.

Perhaps these so called crashed ships are the equivalent of those floating duck decoys you spread on the lake or the aliens are just messing with us and having a good laugh at our reaction.

I'm with Bergs - there are no crashed ships, the technology needed to get here from even the nearest star system is way beyond what humanity has achieved so we wouldn't be able to distinguish it from magic.

Perhaps these so called crashed ships are the equivalent of those floating duck decoys you spread on the lake or the aliens are just messing with us and having a good laugh at our reaction.
I don't know if I believe there are crashed alien vehicles but there's definitely weird unexplainable and explainable stuff going on in the skies across the world. The cases that really intrigue me are the ones from trained observers like pilots. When they see stuff they can't explain it definitely adds more credibility and mystery to the topic. This is especially the case when multiple locations record the same data, but we don't have access to that data. The USS Nimitz encounter is one example. Earlier in this thread I link to the Rogan podcast where he explains his story. There were also 3 other pilots on that training exercise. It's pretty interesting, check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom