What design of cards should we make next? (87 Viewers)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
We are going to do a new group buy for playing cards soon but would like to know what type of design most people would like. We have done three different sets of Broken Arrow cards currently:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-in-stock-poker-jumbo-and-bridge-jumbo.122772/

IMG_2615.pngIMG_2616.pngIMG_2617.png

Would you prefer some new design?

Would you prefer another set of different colors in the Broken Arrow design?

My thought is the set would be Bridge with jumbo index

Please let me know your thoughts or ideas

I think this is the best art for the faces :

IMG_2614.jpeg

the non court cards with the cream accent

Bridge jumbo with cream colored interior boxes on each card instead of just the face cards. I would buy many set ups.
So J-Q-K with white background and 2-10 with cream background? What about the three Aces?

Keep the broken arrow backs or something new?

So J-Q-K with white background and 2-10 with cream background? What about the three Aces?

2-10 cream boxes, white J Q K, keep the aces as is or add a box to each ace and put a cream colored background in the box.

I like the arrow back artwork but interested in other options too!

Correct. Aces should have the cream background as well.

A new back design could be interesting, something more cardroom like.

Also just a minor thing but I would like to see the J with the “cross” going through the J.
1729213446024.png

2-10 cream boxes, white J Q K, keep the aces as is or add a box to each ace and put a cream colored background in the box.

Also just a minor thing but I would like to see the J with the “cross” going through the J.
View attachment 1404784
Got it!

What about the presentation? Setup boxes or tuck boxes?

View attachment 1404784
Any of these designs stand out?

IMG_2622.jpegIMG_2621.jpegIMG_2620.jpegIMG_2619.jpegIMG_2618.jpeg

I love the black and gold of the originals, but prefer the newer artwork. Agree with J, I hate your current J but like the artwork. Prefer setup boxes, better as gift and storage.

Personal design pref from last question:
1. Copagish- buy many
2. Ugly
3. Wave- buy many
4. Rugrats pajamas- ugly
5. CrossHatching - Love, but prefer not that light green. Blue/red, black/red, black/gold, whatever, but this is my favorite design.

I like your current design on the back of the cards. But I remember reading somewhere that the arrowheads are all pointing in one direction and that was causing an issue (not sure what) for some of the players. But maybe alternate the direction of the arrowheads may fix it.

Can we get blackjack standard index? In between regular and jumbo?

I also would prefer a design not utilizing a Native American tribe theme etc something more universal that appeals to all of our home games.

What about the speed felt pattern?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom