Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (15 Viewers)

I thought you just hired someone to organize them all? It’s a collection. Baffled you wouldn’t keep them! GL with your private sales!

I wrote about this a few weeks ago, this disenchantment I was starting to have with the hobby, kind of a lull in my step, so to speak.

Over the last few months, my poker-specific interests have moved heavily towards playing high stakes games, more so than I’ve ever done in the past. I’m not particularly good at it yet, but I’m really enjoying learning and battling through it all.

Which has made me realize that very few of the chipsets I have are ones I can actually use, except for during meetups or PCF games.

I also don’t seem as interested in taking pr0n shoots, hunting for rare sets, or just the process of chipping anymore.

I still love all my chips and I am very proud of everything I’ve accumulated. But I think it’s time to release some of the chips to people who can use them. That said, this will not be an altruistic endeavor, nor is this a money grab. I have all the time in the world, and while the money isn’t relatively consequential, I will work under the principles of good business — I’ve spent countless hours and resources unearthing some of my chips, and that will be reflected in their value.

- I will not being doing any formal sales.
- I will field cash or crypto offers by PM from people I know / have done business with / am friendly with for specific sets.
- I will not be accepting any offers for individual racks, only sets for now.
- The cash or crypto offers must reflect the rarity or effort it took to put the set together.
- I will sell to whom I want, what I want.
- I will not publish, or send you a list of all my sets. IYKYK.

This is how I’m feeling right now, that may change and I may rescind all of this.

Ok, some clarification here. What I’m trying to do is release sets that don’t really spark that much joy in me. There are plenty of sets that still take my breath away, but I’ve also accumulated a number of things that aren’t really necessary for me to have.

Now that I have everything organized, I want to create more of a curated, top-shelf “boutique” instead of a super-store Bloomingdale’s.

And I am not entertaining offers for chip fillers or racks, sorry.

giphy (26).gif

Ok, some clarification here. What I’m trying to do is release sets that don’t really spark that much joy in me. There are plenty of sets that still take my breath away, but I’ve also accumulated a number of things that aren’t really necessary for me to have.

Now that I have everything organized, I want to create more of a curated, top-shelf “boutique” instead of a super-store Bloomingdale’s.

And I am not entertaining offers for chip fillers or racks, sorry.
Well, if you come across any Indio bingo palace I know a guy

Is it possible to get a "Keeper/Don't even think about asking" list?

I'll trade you my defi kingdoms crypto account. It's going to the moon lol

Is it possible to get a "Keeper/Don't even think about asking" list?

I think this comment applies here as well:

- I will not publish, or send you a list of all my sets. IYKYK.

"If you know, you know."

For what it's worth, the answers you seek can be found in this thread, all two-hundred seventeen pages of it.

... probably. :)

Yes. I believe last I saw your interview on the poker thing you mentioned 360,000 poker chips!!! That’s a lot !!!! I’ve done the same thing on a way smaller scale. Down to some select singles I like and a nice rotatable group of very focused sets and a relable.

Ps cool watching the poker thing must be a lot of fun!!!!

PSS If you have any palace clubs i could use some!! lol Everything else I've asked about has been a "Go fish"! LOL

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom