Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (13 Viewers)

Is Krish traveling?
All this stuff about Krish...

Reminds me of a good Saturday night Live monologue, by Dave Chappelle, absolutely hilarious...

TJ4SQMr.gif

another thing…. With everyone knowing our mailing addresses I don’t think it’s a good idea to probably talk about when people are not home

One reason why I use my biz address

But for anyone getting clever I have guns at home for protection and dogs for me to be alerted :-)

Last edited:
Guys I’m currently in Dubai scrambling around looking for wrapping paper and I can confirm that Krish is indeed here. I ran into him in the ornaments aisle.

I don’t know big his tree is, but 360,000 ornaments seems excessive even to me.

(Note: the tree size reference is not a euphemism)

Guys I’m currently in Dubai scrambling around looking for wrapping paper and I can confirm that Krish is indeed here. I ran into him in the ornaments aisle.

I don’t know big his tree is, but 360,000 ornaments seems excessive even to me.

(Note: the tree size reference is not a euphemism)
Guys. Bergs has Dubai and Aldi confused again. He's high and violent.....

UAE story: One of my college roommates (3 out of 4 years) was originally from Madras, but went to private Catholic school (!?) in Dubai.

The first day of freshman year, he let his new roommates that he got perfect 800/800 SATs—and had been his school’s “head boy.”

The first boast impressed us five Americans.

The second didn’t go over quite the way he expected.

Turned out to be a good egg … and I learned to appreciate the spicy pickles his parents mailed him regularly across the sea. Not gherkins.

Iam wondering if everyone brought their assistants to christmas to wrap and unwrap the presents:unsure:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom