Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (18 Viewers)

5 more racks are in transit, and the $1s are being created, but this is gonna be one hell of a cash set for my $5/$10/$25 or $25/$50/$100 NLH games.

65586530-71D7-4FE4-9744-73BE6CAEA3DA.jpeg

5 more racks are in transit, and the $1s are being created, but this is gonna be one hell of a cash set for my $5/$10/$25 or $25/$50/$100 NLH games.

View attachment 690923
Stunning set...I think it is safe to say that it was since CT times (and maybe even TCR sales so many of them were together again).
How do you rate these in your current set list ?

Congrats Krish

Stunning set...I think it is safe to say that it was since CT times (and maybe even TCR sales so many of them were together again).
How do you rate these in your current set list ?

Congrats Krish
I’m in love with the $25, hundo and $500. The $5 could be a tiny bit more colorful, for my tastes, but they’re in my top 5 for sure. And honestly, it’s one of the only leaded sets I could get in quantity for these new 25/50/100 games I started hosting.

Will you have Chanman tables for Malibu too? Or do you already have tables for that game?

I know this is going to sound like blasphemy, but I’m seriously considering the LeCove $500 as the $1k chip.
Purple 1k chips would tilt the hell out of me. And I definitely wouldn't use Le Cove 500s for anything personally. I can't stand chips that are shared across half a dozen different sets or more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom