You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (1 Viewer)

Ok
One last hand and we do a break.
You pm me your favorite presentation.
10 votes plus mine.
Winner only will be notified (and will have to post his chip here when he gets it).
Then flop :D

Ok
One last hand and we do a break.
You pm me your favorite presentation.
10 votes plus mine.
Winner only will be notified (and will have to post his chip here when he gets it).
Then flop :D

The stipulation should be that you can't vote for your own presentation.

Were obviously waiting to vote until after the last hand is played.

Again, this was a lot of fun. Thanks,

Sure,
Last seat is @spikeithard
And obviously we re going to have some great presentation like a Déjà Vu.
I know Im a bit childich there but cant wait for the vote ! That s gonna be a hard decision.

Sure,
Last seat is @spikeithard
And obviously we re going to have some great presentation like a Déjà Vu.
I know Im a bit childich there but cant wait for the vote ! That s gonna be a hard decision.

It really is. Just to "sell" my presentation. I did post a picture of a million dollar splashed zombie pot. Just sayin..............:)

It really is. Just to "sell" my presentation. I did post a picture of a million dollar splashed zombie pot. Just sayin..............:)

I didn't realize you had counted it out to $1,000,000.00. Not bad.

I think I was the only one with custom cards. Wish I had picked up a suicide queen, zombie, deja vu and exit only lounge sample set for the occasion. I will be in on the black cats when they come around (notice given, @Toby).

DD and I are already in Runner-Runner-Runner territory. I wonder what the record is for worst (lowest % chance to win) starting hand?

It was mine in spike's contest. Dead preflop or nearly dead.

Are we supposed to try to stump for our own now? I will since a chip is on the line.

If I would have been caught with that JD, my new nickname would by "lefty". The sword in the photo has double meaning! :)

I didn't realize you had counted it out to $1,000,000.00. Not bad.

My zombie starting stacks are 10 x 500, 10 x 1k, 11 x 5k, and 3 x 100,000k plaques. I figured we were having a 10 player hand. A cool million should go in the pot.

I had it all set up right. My wife heads down stairs to get some snacks for work. She sees the table set up. She asks me "are trying to sneak in a poker game after I go to work". I think saying yes would have been better than answering with "nope, just a photo shoot", lol.

I didn't have my table available, so I had to use blankets laid out on the living room floor. You can see it more clearly in the peek photo (post 201). How many even noticed that there wasn't really a table there?

OK. Question for every gambler and the answer should be obvious: Who's the best player at the table?

SO I pretty much take out all the exposed cards from here and deal myself two hole cards from the remaining stub? any particular order to do this in?
yes, previous hands on the felt, you have to deal your hand then,

thanks @spikeithard
excellent presentation !

let's vote (till tomorrow morning 8 am Paris time) for the best one !
mysterious chip has turned into mysterious chipS due to all great things showed by everyone,

only by pm please.

Does this look right? Could have gone better for me...

Nico Cards.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom