You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (4 Viewers)

ahhh 11.4%. Right in the meaty part of the curve. Not showing off, not lagging behind

A lot of that equity is the spades flush draw though, which only gets you a broken Even Stevens chip...

The triple gutshot straight flush is still in the deck though.

so are we betting on losing? since we said we both have bad luck? hedge our bets with that deal!
you need to consider that your bad luck can be cancelled by dealer, me, as the worst luck ever since years now !

Very surprised to see that :kc::qc: is ahead of :as::tc:, when there is another king and queen already out, but only one other ace and no other tens. Wonder if :ac::ts: would swing it the other way.....

nico-cards-png.24948

Smart money is on :ah::2h:, but I'm predicting a 10-way chop with a JJJ55 board. Maybe quad threes.

Last edited:
Very surprised to see that :kc::qc: is ahead of :as::tc:, when there is another king and queen already out, but only one other ace and no other tens. Wonder if :ac::ts: would swing it the other way.....

nico-cards-png.24948

Smart money is on :ah::2h:, but I'm predicting a 10-way chop with a JJJ55 board. Maybe quad threes.

It actually drops to 16.71% when you switch the suits up.

I just want to see DD fade that 1%er. I better read this thread in the bathroom, because I would literally shit if he hits it (and holds).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom