Your Beer of Choice? (8 Viewers)

img_six-flasche.png

Best beer in Cologne/Germany... (y) :thumbsup:

Took Mrs Bentax out for an early dinner (I've got a poker game at 8 (y) :thumbsup:).

Unsweetened iced tea for me, a variety of craft beers for her.

Tesseract by Grimm
Forever Ever by Other Half
Edward by Hill Farmstead (pictured)

image.jpeg

Took Mrs Bentax out for an early dinner (I've got a poker game at 8 (y) :thumbsup:).

Unsweetened iced tea for me, a variety of craft beers for her.

Tesseract by Grimm
Forever Ever by Other Half
Edward by Hill Farmstead (pictured)

View attachment 40119

What the F ? Hill FarmStead ? on tap?

30 4oz samples.... only 7.5 pints. i could do it.

Sounds like we need a beer/poker mini meat-up at my place so you can give it a try. Dibs on a seat at your table post 7.5 pints of consumption :D

Well you were 2 seats away when i was post consuming 3.5 pints at BBoTB.... don't think it helped you then.!!

Just acquired another bottle of Utopias if anyone is a fan of it. I even have the glass that goes with it. If interested shoot me a pm

I am a glass collector.... can't ship alcohol to md :-(
Wish I could. The bottle is nice. I have a few more bottles if you collect them. I have an old AC Delco battery still sealed and full of Jim Beam. I also have a special edition bottle from Sam Adams that is signed by Jim Koch.

Maybe we need to find a way to get them to you!!! I am still in a mode of cleaning out so I have a bunch of items to get rid of. Amazing the things that pile up throughout life.

Who knows if I get rid of enough I will be purchasing some epic sets in the future!

Just for the record, I'm not resting my legs on that dude's lap. He's sitting across from me on the train (sleeping with his mouth wide open).

Tonights flavor...

Could be a little more citrusy, but its still very smooth. They definitely are making some tasty and consistent brews

IMG_3239.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom