Your Beer of Choice? (6 Viewers)

Our local Craft Beer Cellar picks up Trillium on Thursdays, they have bottle limits but thats ok. At least i'm getting to try some of their beers.

The Fort Point could be a new "go to" beer. very similar flavors to Epiphany.

IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_3468.JPG

Right now, given the limitated access to decent beer in The Shire, this is about as good as it gets:

20160527_173757_zpscqhiu1ly.jpg

I'm helping it down with a Springbank 10. #MiddleEarthProblems

I'd love to try the Treehouse and Trillium beers one day. Maybe after I'm successfully divorced and can travel again

Ayr has a daft ale brewer, Ayr Brewing, but alas their beers are shite

So Founders made it across the pond.. ? very nice. When i went back to the UK over the last few years i've been so disappointed with the micro brews.

That should be an easy one to get since it is brewed about 20 miles north of you. If you do you need to pick up some oranges! VIP Brewery tour is a must for anyone going early or staying late.

I'm up for the tour if you are staying late.

Found a BRAND NEW brewery in a town where that is common. We have the highest brewery per capita in the USA. Anyway, THESE GUYS ARE RAISING THE BAR!!!! Every beer I have tried has been quality, smooth, and brewed in the belgian style.

10661287_269721649905406_555855880_a.jpg

CkjENWkUgAAaxKU.jpg

Immersion Brewing is even letting you brew in their house. In fact, they advertise it as "BIY" -gnice! (no current pic, just the one that was in progress. as you can see the facilities are top notch) Their beer uses the same hardware, but MUCH larger!!

12802946_937762933008085_3303689137444585683_n.jpg

Tonight it's a new one from LoneRider down the street.

Hop_Em_High-bannerSOON-960x360.jpg

and just loaded up the kegerator after a 2.5 yr hiatus...with Two Hearted Ale qtr barrel

Great beer to have on draft at home. The beer that got me into IPA's.

New craft brewery opened nearby. Suarez Family Brewers. If their first beer, Crispy Little, is anything to go by, I'm going to end up like @bergs.

I have a hard time getting my CO2 pressure balanced with keg line length. I upgraded to a Perlick faucet with flow control. Easy and works great, but I have to pour slowly at current setting.

I have a hard time getting my CO2 pressure balanced with keg line length. I upgraded to a Perlick faucet with flow control. Easy and works great, but I have to pour slowly at current setting.
What PSI are you set as and how long is your beer tube? Is foam your problem?

What PSI are you set as and how long is your beer tube? Is foam your problem?

10psi. 5.5 ft tube. Too foamy. Had it lower psi, still foamy and beer was flatter. Upped psi and nice and hoppy now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom