Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

Bitter Sisters Knockout Red Ale

image.jpg

Beer of choice would always be a westvleteren 12...

however, since those are nearly unobtainium, my go-to (which is on the total opposite side of the spectrum) is a Bear Republic Racer 5

I was one of the Lucky's to obtain a 6 pack back in 2012, but at $85 I wouldn't purchase again if it were available today.
uploadfromtaptalk1463339517441.jpg

Tuborg Green. I can honestly say I've never tried a better beer. Of course opinions vary widely, If you like Carlsberg or Heineken do yourself a favor and try Tuborg. It is WAY better in the bottle than the can....if you can find it that is. I haven't seen it in bottles for months now. Apparently its imported by our (Canada) LCBO from Turkey which is strange because its a Danish beer..o_O
brand_selector_tuborg_3G.png

Right now, given the limitated access to decent beer in The Shire, this is about as good as it gets:

20160527_173757_zpscqhiu1ly.jpg

I'm helping it down with a Springbank 10. #MiddleEarthProblems

I'd love to try the Treehouse and Trillium beers one day. Maybe after I'm successfully divorced and can travel again

Ayr has a daft ale brewer, Ayr Brewing, but alas their beers are shite

Right now, given the limitated access to decent beer in The Shire, this is about as good as it gets:

20160527_173757_zpscqhiu1ly.jpg

I'm helping it down with a Springbank 10. #MiddleEarthProblems

I'd love to try the Treehouse and Trillium beers one day. Maybe after I'm successfully divorced and can travel again

Ayr has a daft ale brewer, Ayr Brewing, but alas their beers are shite

Glad to know Michigan in represented in Middle Earth Toby, lol

Solid IPA...

Long live Maiden! Easily one of the greatest bands, lyke, evar!!!
@Ronoh you're a maiden fan. Did you know about these?
Just now saw this. Yeah I've know about them for a couple years now, very decent brew. Last year they actually stopped bottling Trooper and went exclusively to cans (at least for US distribution) which pissed me off something fierce... was a happy day when the bottles started showing up again.

I'm not a big fan of the bitter IPAs so many of you like.

Don't ask how I got 'em, but I was at a party last night that had a case of Blue Moon Belgian White from Colorado!!!!! I love that beer for summer and will have a 1/6 barrel at the Rumble if I can get one.

I'm not a big fan of the bitter IPAs so many of you like.

Don't ask how I got 'em, but I was at a party last night that had a case of Blue Moon Belgian White from Colorado!!!!! I love that beer for summer and will have a 1/6 barrel at the Rumble if I can get one.
That should be an easy one to get since it is brewed about 20 miles north of you. If you do you need to pick up some oranges! VIP Brewery tour is a must for anyone going early or staying late.

Did a tasting the other night....

and the winner was.....

Very Hazy!! The others were very good but i wouldn't wait in line with 250 people for them...
IMG_3420.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom