Arabian Nights (1 Viewer)

Hey,
I'd like to tell you about the worst Tina experience I've ever had. Do you remember the Lunar Landing chips from MrRossKeys? Beautiful chips. It's funny that I placed my order with Tina at the same time as him. He posted on 26.03. that he had received the chips. 2 months ago. Mine still haven't arrived!

My first order from her went absolutely smoothly. Ordered chips, 14 days later they were ready to ship and another 4 days after that they were with me. All in all, less than 3 weeks.

This time everything was completely chaotic. I wrote several times about what I wanted to order. She didn't invoice me for days so that I couldnt pay. I was supposed to order before Justin's Group Buy so that the chips would be produced beforehand, but my labels were combined with his order. Well, the chips weren't produced before the Group Buy. Not even directly afterwards - but finished shortly before shipping on 21.05.!

So many things went wrong. A wrong tracking number for another order. Then suddenly my order was listed as delivered in my AliBaba profile. All parcels - accepted in a different city because Tina assigned the wrong tracking number to my profile.
On 21.05. the label for shipping was created by UPS. The two parcels were only delivered on 26.05. Today is May 31st and I still haven't received the chips. That may be down to UPS, but all the back and forth in the 2-3 months before that is down to Tina.

Don't get me wrong - I love being able to order hybrid chips to my own design. It just annoys me that she is unrivaled in this field and can rest on her laurels. The chaos is certainly an isolated case and I will continue to order there, but I am massively disappointed.

Sneak Peak.
More Pictures soon.
IMG_2733.jpeg

IMG_2734.jpeg

Wow cool set. I really like the the different images for each. If you dont mind, I may work on one Arabic/English with the other language on the reverse side. I see CPC offers that ability.

Last edited:
Really missed opportunity to include Jasmin in this set. LOL

Love this set. Beautiful work.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom