Barrington poker table thread (16 Viewers)

The new Costco Barrington has hit the home game

IMG_9127.jpeg

Christened with a very ridiculous Straight Flush in a baby pot

IMG_9129.jpeg

If anyone around Indianapolis is looking for the Costco Barrington, they have a lot of stock at the Michigan Rd location as of this morning.

IMG_5234.jpeg

it is in lay topper for black jack topper.
$229 at store locally
$329 online.

Way better deal to get locally.

Anybody know if what kind of battery pack we can buy to Velcro under the table instead of using a ac-dc adapter to plug in wall?

it is in lay topper for black jack topper.
$229 at store locally
$329 online.

Way better deal to get locally.

Anybody know if what kind of battery pack we can buy to Velcro under the table instead of using a ac-dc adapter to plug in wall?
An inexpensive battery option is a AA battery holder. A 2-pack is less than $9.
https://a.co/d/gSy7rVx

IMG_6158.jpeg

CostCo near Perimeter Mall in Atlanta had 6 tables this weekend. $229. I snagged the last one today. They said they are getting a few more in a day or two. They are selling fast but arriving at CostCo locations near Atlanta. I planned this out. I called two weeks ago and gave them the item number. They estimated they would get them on today's date but they arrived a couple days early... If you want one call your local CostCo and ask if they have item #1740653. If they say no ask if they are expecting any.... Thanks to everyone on the thread for giving me the heads up. I joined the forum because of you guys

I checked aliexpress as they're made in China and I found two vendors. They're sold for a mere $689 and $732 with only $572 and $865 in shipping to Norway. So for ~$1600 I can get a Barrington table here in Norway!

Always preferred Bally over Williams back in the day. I could control the Bally's flippers a lot better.

Eight Ball Deluxe is the best pinball machine ever made. I could play all day on a quarter winning free games to max out at 10. No one else could get in to play so I'd sell my credits. I'd also make bets on who would win a game. Easy money.

Stop talking and start chalking.

Last edited:
Always preferred Bally over Williams back in the day. I could control the Bally's flippers a lot better.

Eight Ball Deluxe is the best pinball machine ever made. I could play all day on a quarter winning free games to max out at 10. No one else could get in to play so I'd sell my credits. I'd also make bets on who would win a game. Easy money.
Bally were more classic old-school machines, and the Williams seemed to be more modern (and I always love the center pin in Williams).
Captain Fantastic is a favorite Bally machine, but Gorgar by Williams is my all-time favorite.

I like the old-school machines better like I like old-school chips. Bally's flippers were weighted. The center pin on Williams is cool too.

The newer machines became just too busy for me and more gimmicky with too many multi-balls. I liked Gorgar. The machine I played at Space Odyssey arcade had a bug. Some quarters would go in and get stuck in the side of the coin return. We'd go in and rake out several dollars at a time. I got banned once for it sort of.

My top 4 in order: Eight Ball Deluxe, Xenon (favorite multi-ball), Skateball, Kiss (original). I would love to play The Rolling Stones and Rush machines just for the music.

Last edited:
Just got my table setup from Walmart from the last sale. Much heavier than I anticipated (which is good) and seems like it will hold up to the limited use it will see from my game. Learned a lot from this thread and looking to upgrade the cupholders soon.

Well.

Pleasantly surprised these are in the UK. Was in the market for a table, and got one of the led ones delivered. Don’t think there’s any other choice of table.

So much better than most of the crud on eBay, even allowing for the aspects with room for improvement -

Cup holders (why put in such narrow and shallow ones at all?)
LED brightness/wire
slightly different heights of playing surface at the fold.

Thanks to this thread if I choose too I can address most of the above, easily and cheaply.

Now to get a custom cloth…

Seems like 1 left in Foster City, CA. It took a lot of self control not to buy it. That and visions of an unhappy wife reminding me we have no room for it.

IMG_5796.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom