Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (12 Viewers)

Not that I disagree with you, but there's a huge difference between passing on a little shipping cost and being straight up deceptive/unethical (said with the assumption the ~40% rounding error wasn't a simple mistake) in your sale posting.

Do your homework before posting bullshit like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot take alert: I'll choose a set of sharp RHCs over a set of leaded bike tire THCs 10 times out of 10, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I don’t agree. But I’m probably (?) in the minority…and definitely biased

17AB5445-2B1B-48F6-AC21-FC3098086E56.jpeg

Photo credit @kmccormick100

Meh, I'll let it stand but I'm sure your purported shipping costs and transparent sale's thread will speak for itself. Not sure you can report that one out of your thread.

As posted, the chips were sold at cost including shipping, and not a dollar more. I didn’t have to do that - but I did out of respect for Jim and the forum.

Newsflash: international shipping is expensive.

As posted, the chips were sold at cost including shipping, and not a dollar more. I didn’t have to do that - but I did out of respect for Jim and the forum.

Newsflash: international shipping is expensive.
Based on your sale thread it looked like you said the chips were coming straight from thechiproom. I.e that they were still in the US. Guess that's why

Based on your sale thread it looked like you said the chips were coming straight from thechiproom. I.e that they were still in the US. Guess that's why

No, the chips are in Germany. A couple of people who wondered about this reached out by PM and asked.

To be fair, those $1s were pretty much bike tires. Those particular $5s were in rounded but pretty good used shape and those $20s were nearly mint. The lack of uniformity was more frustrating than the bike tire $1s.

Ah ya, I w staring at the $5s lol. Those $5s are probably my favorite condition to play with. I'd probably look for some random used THC $1s in similar condition to give the Gear treatment to replace the bike tire $1s if they were mine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom