Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (13 Viewers)

Was there something confusing about what I said?
1675501197596.gif

I do prefer the feel and sound of ceramics and hard plastics. I do like clay chips themselves, I'm just very particular about the design and edgespots.
Was there something confusing about what I said?

I think most consider the imperfections and individual inconsistencies of a clay chip art, and most definitely part of the appeal. Preferring the ”straight lines” of a ceramic does sound a bit weird, but it’ll save you tons of money, so I guess the joke is on the rest of us.

I've no use for trolls. Sorry.
You do realize what thread you are in, don't you? Trolling is pretty much the entire reason for its existence...

People post their opinions here and other people tell them that they are full of crap. You shouldn't really post here if you have thin skin.

I think most consider the imperfections and individual inconsistencies of a clay chip art, and most definitely part of the appeal. Preferring the ”straight lines” of a ceramic does sound a bit weird, but it’ll save you tons of money, so I guess the joke is on the rest of us.
I will admit I tend to stray from the norm. I do like certain designs but many just strike me as ugly.

You do realize what thread you are in, don't you? Trolling is pretty much the entire reason for its existence...

People post their opinions here and other people tell them that they are full of crap. You shouldn't really post here if you have thin skin.
Is it, though? I think a lot of people are sharing their genuine opinion. I know I am.

Also, simply indicating my disinterest in a poster's manner doesn't make me thin skinned. I find that assertion a little strange.

Hot stamped chips are ugly and look cheap and archaic.
You look ugly and cheap

…Take a look at this (from another thread) attached picture. Ugh, hideous.
Yo, that’s my hand, holding my chip. Shits trademarked ™️ playa. Especially from the Players Club. Check yo self before you riggiddiddy wreck yo self foo….

1675518755317.gif

I will admit I tend to stray from the norm. I do like certain designs but many just strike me as ugly.
Many, if not most. But that’s where personal opinions come in. Trash my chips? I’m cool with that because some grail around here are fugly.

But, and this is the most important part….

I’m happy
They’re happy

So all awesome!

Is it, though? I think a lot of people are sharing their genuine opinion. I know I am.

Also, simply indicating my disinterest in a poster's manner doesn't make me thin skinned. I find that assertion a little strange.
The very fact you felt the need to reply and post about your dislike in THIS thread, is the proof that you are thin skinned. When everyone else laughs, start looking inward.
Oh, and hostamped chips are THE BEST!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention. With some exceptions, I prefer my edgespots to be immaculate, machine done or whatever. I cannot stand those edgespots that look like they are hand-painted by a child with Parkinsons. Take a look at this (from another thread) attached picture. Ugh, hideous. Seems a lot of clay chips look like this, which is one reason I'm not that big on them in general (Obviously my taste in chips is very particular).
Paraphrasing Adam Perry Lang, 'Done the hard way, with care and intent' - He was talking about crafting artisan foods and not taking shortcuts but putting in the time and effort.

I'd rock those players, love a bear claw, errors, flaws and all

You do not need a limit set If you have multiple cash sets. If you want to play limit, just mix in the $1s from all of your sets together.
lisa-kudrow-stop-the-madness.gif

If you have enough cash sets to form a limit set out of the $1s you waited way too long with your first limit set and you should feel ashamed.

The very fact you felt the need to reply and post about your dislike in THIS thread, is the proof that you are thin skinned. When everyone else laughs, start looking inward.
Oh, and hostamped chips are THE BEST!
Yeah, if you're like 80 and drive a town car!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom