Fugly Poker Table Thread (7 Viewers)

365448921_6502355729840934_6379547229190617468_n.jpg

I forget if this has been posted before, THAT'S REAL INLAID GRANITE. It comes without a base, POSSIBLY BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE MILITARY GRADE. Why!? Who thought of this? I am so confused!

View attachment 1177780
Again reminds me of those cc pharoahs that arrived in peices. Lol. Only ceramics or plastics will work on this table. Sheesh. Fyi, I remember playing for dimes and nickels with the fam way back when. Mom would put a thin towel on the table to give us a padded playing surface. I didn't realize I was being groomed into a degen.

I forget if this has been posted before, THAT'S REAL INLAID GRANITE. It comes without a base, POSSIBLY BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE MILITARY GRADE. Why!? Who thought of this? I am so confused!

View attachment 1177780
Pull off the rail, and add a sturdy base, and you've got yourself one nice patio table - and a rail if you decide to build a poker table.

I WANT SOMEBODY TO EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY WHAT YHE FUCK IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN HERE!
Do you deal all hands on the green felt? Then people take them down and peek at them on their wood area? Is that what’s supposed to happen?

Tables like this make me irrationally angry. Assuming it’s for poker, it’s built by somebody who’s an idiot.
Isn't that the point of this entire thread? All 163 pages full of tables built by idiots so that we can laugh at them.

View attachment 1177780
I cringe seeing tables like this where a tremendous amount of talent and craftsmanship was used to create something that is pretty much unplayable. That rail is a work of art! As is the granite top, which would look fantastic on the floor of my entry way. It's like he created two beautiful things that were never meant to be together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom