GoFundMe (114 Viewers)

I tend not to give to gofundme as they take too much of the loot

You might use a different photo, I also wouldn't donate for a hodge podge plastic / clay set, because I don't condone those kind of things.

I have an only fans can i post that link also or no

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

U got $25 and a dream…. Good luck! A decent set up cards chips and table can cost under way under $500 through offer up. I think the most expensive things are the chairs tbo lol u can save if u do a bring your own chair game

U got $25 and a dream…. Good luck! A decent set up cards chips and table can cost under way under $500 through offer up. I think the most expensive things are the chairs tbo lol u can save if u do a bring your own chair game
Didn’t even realize Someone donated 25 Mission accomplished

Sorry kid, we already went through this recently. Your financial situation isn't great because you're a freshman in college, its not supposed to be great. Keep studying and saving, play with cheap chips for now.

What are you studying?
Facts right here bro! I started this hobby freshman year of college and saved up to buy a set. Then another and another. But it built relationships and got me into a good poker group in my town. Advice to OP to put and find a good poker game that’s with college kids. Play for a while and get good at poker and then if you want I bet you those kids would all pitch in. If you run the games and do the work to keep the group then I bet you nobody will ask for any of it back. If they do just have the cash to offer them their share of the purchase. This’ll get you out and meeting a friend group of other people who play. Took me a year to find that at my college. PM me if you want I think I have a few groups in that area I could get you into if you wanted.

I’m getting flamed
Not really. Think of PCF as a bunch of older guys giving each other shit in a friendly way.

When a starving postgrad I bought nasty cheap sluggo chips and built my own table. Scrounged curbs for chairs. Used that setup for 19 years. Never asked for a handout. Many Chipper's will have similar stories, so not much sympathy for begging.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom