How much do you make per year ? (anonymous) (1 Viewer)

How much do you make per year ?

• under 20k

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • <30k

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • <40k

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • <50k

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • <60k

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • <75k

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • <100k

Votes: 21 14.8%
  • <150k

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • <200k

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • >200k

Votes: 21 14.8%

• Total voters

ovo

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see what people make per year. I wanted to make this anonymous and see what kind of results we get.

This will probably trend to at least fairly healthy. We are in a disposable income hobby in a crowd where I would say the median age is probably in the 40s somewhere.

Ooops, weird wording.

<100k for instance is 95k, right? I read the survey (as it might normally be written out on a survey, and like you have the 200k option) as meeting/matching the benchmark, which probably should have been >100k. Not saying that's where I fell, but just saying that I answered wrong. Hope others didn't make the same mistake.

Just use your best judgement on this poll. It's not perfect.

I mean, technically I DO make less than 200K so I could answer < 200K :D

But wow I'm blown away by some of the incomes out there. I have to work a lot of years to make what some folks are making in one. I need to get myself another three jobs at this point

I just peaked over one of the categories last year, but things are going to be dropping back down for the time being, so that's the box I checked. I think the number of people in those last 4 boxes is why I can't afford Paulsons any more ;)

I just peaked over one of the categories last year, but things are going to be dropping back down for the time being, so that's the box I checked. I think the number of people in those last 4 boxes is why I can't afford Paulsons any more ;)

Maybe I will vote for Bernie Sanders!

My wife made $40 more than me this year. We got a chuckle out of that.

For the first few years out of school, my wife and I made identical amounts, down to the penny, as we were hired by the same place into identical positions.

income ranges would be more appropriate, imo, as would household vs. individual.

my answer: enough to pay the bills and have a decent amount of fun. put that where you want it in the poll.

Great answer. I change mine to this :)

income ranges would be more appropriate, imo, as would household vs. individual.

my answer: enough to pay the bills and have a decent amount of fun. put that where you want it in the poll.
So, this is you?

e0pHOcDgHHCSY.gif

Last edited:
It was 100k now it's a lot less. (n) :thumbsdown:

Study and house husband doesn't pay that well. Unless I include poker winnings

Do poker winnings count? Between some MFers that can't be bothered to pay me on time and going on a sick heater, my poker winnings actually exceed my personal income so far for 2016. :sick:

I mean, technically I DO make less than 200K so I could answer < 200K :D

But wow I'm blown away by some of the incomes out there. I have to work a lot of years to make what some folks are making in one. I need to get myself another three jobs at this point

Yeah I'm surprised how many are on the high end. Here I just bought a set that is 1/20th of my yearly income before taxes and it's a tiny set compared to most that are out there. I should have gotten into chips when I was in my 40's not late 20's so I'd have more disposable income!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom