SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all coming in for this one
I’d be saving mine for when you show up with THC’s. I know there’s still some out there and I’m sure if they ever get sold you’ll be the one to have them. I have faith in my skills for this sale though unless the Golden Tickets have cleaned you out of the sec $1k’s in which case I’ve got less faith.

I’d be saving mine for when you show up with THC’s. I know there’s still some out there and I’m sure if they ever get sold you’ll be the one to have them. I have faith in my skills for this sale though unless the Golden Tickets have cleaned you out of the sec $1k’s in which case I’ve got less faith.
THC secondaries *wipes drool*

Yep this….not many secondaries and golden tickets will make it even worse. Guess load up what you want Abd if something is sold out, I won’t be fulfilling any of my order.

Does anyone have a picture of these stacked? In particular, would like to see the s100 and s500 in a stack.

How can @WhiteMamba1646 already have a set?
1653625924910.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom