InviteTracker

Resource InviteTracker (6 Viewers)

Has anyone put more info on the dashboard rather than the message to save on Twilio messaging costs?

Beware the period!

Names ending with a period example Jim Q. were not able to update their status because the messaging app was interpreting the period as the end of a sentence and not making it part of the link.

So it would show Jim Q Action:In on webactivity tab but wouldn't actually change guest status. Because Jim Q is not on the guest list. Jim Q. is!

Ha!

Beware the period!

Names ending with a period example Jim Q. were not able to update their status because the messaging app was interpreting the period as the end of a sentence and not making it part of the link.

So it would show Jim Q Action:In on webactivity tab but wouldn't actually change guest status. Because Jim Q is not on the guest list. Jim Q. is!

Ha!
You also need to watch out for the apostrophe .. it breaks it too .. Like O'Donnell

I just came to say F*ck Twilio. Getting error 30007s again after changing the message. It's a mess! Customer service is very nice but jeez Louise!

Makes me want to buy an iPhone just to use the Siri shortcut.

There is no way to do it with an iPad and Wifi right? The shortcut needs to be tied to a cell number somehow?

Update. I unthinkingly used the word "poker" in the invite. Don't use that word!

Removed the word and went through fine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom