SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just gonna go for what I want. If I don’t get it it’s fine. I’ll have to assemble from secondary
In the HSI sale, I had to go to the backup of my backup plan. But at the end of the day, all of the post TCR sale sales allowed me to fill in the stuff that I missed and get mostly what I wanted.

I’m just gonna go for what I want. If I don’t get it it’s fine. I’ll have to assemble from secondary
I am speculating here a bit, but I think it is a pretty safe bet that starting in about a week or so from now the m2m here will have many "For Sale" offers of JACK Cinci chips every day for the foreseeable future.

I am speculating here a bit, but I think it is a pretty safe bet that starting in about a week or so from now the m2m here will have many "For Sale" offers of JACK Cinci chips every day for the foreseeable future.
No doubt
Will be interesting to see where prices settle at auctions.
I think we’re all predicting the 2.5s and 2s will be in high demand but high denomination chips are anyone’s guess. Lots of people swooning over blaze orange. Will the money back it up? TBD :wow:

#pregame
Ready for the sale

16162853256167071212808787747895.jpg

Is shipping to Australia possible?
He does

To find out how much shipping will be try going into another of his sales and "buy" load up the number of chips you plan on buying in your cart and you will get the shipping price, remember don't checkout and clear your cart

I have used and new chips from TCR and they are really nice

Is shipping to Australia possible?
I bought from the chip room twice in the last 2 months and both times shipping to Australia was $85 USD for 600 & 400 chips,

This should be used as a guide only I don’t know what the upper chip limit is for this shipping rate.

Good luck in the sale

I bought from the chip room twice in the last 2 months and both times shipping to Australia was $85 USD for 600 & 400 chips,

This should be used as a guide only I don’t know what the upper chip limit is for this shipping rate.

Good luck in the sale
$85 is for a usps medium flat rate box. Medium flat rate box for international shipments has a max weight 10kg. That puts the upper limit at around 800-850 chips.

$85 is for a usps medium flat rate box. Medium flat rate box for international shipments has a max weight 10kg. That puts the upper limit at around 800-850 chips.
in Italy about 600-650 chips for 85$ ..

If anyone winds up with new 1s, new Snappers or 2s as part of a bigger buy and wants to sell some, please let me know.

(Not a chance, I know, but might as well ask.)

If anyone winds up with new 1s, new Snappers or 2s as part of a bigger buy and wants to sell some, please let me know.

(Not a chance, I know, but might as well ask.)
I'm so on the fence about trying to make a purchase just to get the $1s.

Im already preparing my trade thread to offer up both HSI Cleveland snappers and HSI SI snappers if I can’t buy the chips I want in this sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom