SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - PP made me verify, then told me everything was sold out.

By the time I clicked checkout again, the new $1s and $2s were gone.

does the payment automatically show up in your paypal account? i think i just missed me some snappers but i don't want to try again and be double charged. sour.

WOW!!.....Stupid me

i made some test runs on how to click and update totals with the native light sale earlier today.

I FORGOT TO CLEAR THE CART!!!

So they were all there when i went to the paypal page. I had to delete like 20 items individually. HAHHAHAHHAHAH Such rookie mistake!

I had this, but luckily only on the last item I added, so was able to confirm I wasn't a robot and access the basket with all other items in.
Boy that was stressful :wow:

ive been stressing since yesterday. I even had a dream about it and woke up at 5am stressing. I've been chipping for 13 years but never did a TCR sale. Such a rookie

I was not going to participate.

Then I talked myself into it at the last minute.

Then I totally screwed up my PayPal routine, saving me from myself.

Hoping to see some usefull chips in an hour. $2 and $2.50 went in three minutes. $1 and new $5 went at six minitue.

If others get rejected for other denominations could you please post that so we can sort of compile a list of what is gone before the end of the hour?

so what i learned from my Native Lights trial run earlier is that if your right click and open new tab, it adds it to paypal. Then you can stay on the sale page and just keep adding items. THen you go to the last tab which has all the items and update quantities.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom