SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't check out with Paypal. No "sold out" message or anything :/ Any updates on stock?

so what i learned from my Native Lights trial run earlier is that if your right click and open new tab, it adds it to paypal. Then you can stay on the sale page and just keep adding items. THen you go to the last tab which has all the items and update quantities.....
how do i save this post!

Anyone have any others that are sold out besides:
$1 new
$2 New
$2.50 New
$5 New
$5,000 Secondary New

so what i learned from my Native Lights trial run earlier is that if your right click and open new tab, it adds it to paypal. Then you can stay on the sale page and just keep adding items. THen you go to the last tab which has all the items and update quantities.....
Depending on your computer - if you hold control/command when you click the link the new tab opens automatically. So you can do it in half the number of clicks, this saving valuable nano-seconds during your order :cool

Is there a way to review the specifics of your order on PayPal? Kind of want to make sure that I didn’t mess anything up in the frenzy .

Just make sure you clear the cart before the actual sale. I had bunch of line items I had to delete. I couldn’t just buy since I entered like 3000 Native light $1s hahha
Same, I sill had some sold out BJ roulettes from the last sale!

I just checked,
All used $2's & $2.50's are also now sold out so

$1 new
$2 New
$2 Used
$2.50 New
$2.50 Used
$5 New
$5,000 Secondary New

I just checked,
All used $2's & $2.50's are also now sold out so

$1 new
$2 New
$2 Used
$2.50 New
$2.50 Used
$5 New
$5,000 Secondary New
secondary $1ks also sold out (or at least less than 2 barrels)

Gah, why did I ask for 2 factor authentication? Cost me the used $2s then the new primary $500s. Sigh....
THANKS JIM!

The only hope is that when Jim disqualifies those that didn't adhere to the rules, he updates quantities and those chips go back in stock.
All you need to do is be there the instant that happens, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom