SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried for used $2's right after the hour & no luck. Tried for used $2.50 before 3:02 & no luck on those either. Pretty sure all the new and used of both $2's & $2.50's were all gone well before the hour was up

Yeah. darn I tried for twos right at 2 and it said no

got two racks of black 100s...so at least I have some new 100s for now :p

Tried for used $2's right after the hour & no luck. Tried for used $2.50 before 3:02 & no luck on those either. Pretty sure all the new and used of both $2's & $2.50's were all gone well before the hour was up
There were a little over 2000 used $2s at 1:59. I had 400 in the cart got to the checkout and hit pay then told they were sold out

Ill be interested to see how the total number of chips for this sale compares to the HSI sale.
Seems like things here are selling out faster than HSIs...could be less supply or higher demand.

does anyone know off hand the max chips that'll fit in a mfrb? i have 1200 chips and want to add as much as possible without being pushed into 3mfrb shipments. also - jim said he'll pair secondary orders with your first order for shipping. does anyone know if that means he'll also pair it with chips purchased from other sales that are still available?

does anyone know off hand the max chips that'll fit in a mfrb? i have 1200 chips and want to add as much as possible without being pushed into 3mfrb shipments. also - jim said he'll pair secondary orders with your first order for shipping. does that mean he'll also pair it with chips purchased from other sales that are still available?
ca. 800 per MFRB

does anyone know off hand the max chips that'll fit in a mfrb? i have 1200 chips and want to add as much as possible without being pushed into 3mfrb shipments. also - jim said he'll pair secondary orders with your first order for shipping. does that mean he'll also pair it with chips purchased from other sales that are still available?
I did this- Jim said for Canada (don’t know if it matters for location) MFRB is up to 900 chips

how do i save this post!
You can bookmark it -
1616355107018.png

oh shit.
I did this- Jim said for Canada (don’t know if it matters for location) MFRB is up to 900 chips
interesting it seems like it was upped recently. i remember trying it a week ago and it was a lower number. maybe i'm mistaken though.

when you say you did this - how were shipping rates refunded? did he credit you back with the extra 50 if the new order fit in the previous orders box? or did you have to contact him to get it dealt with?

What size is the $25k? Bought one with the other chips and need to buy an airtite for it. Thanks

oh shit.

interesting it seems like it was upped recently. i remember trying it a week ago and it was a lower number. maybe i'm mistaken though.

when you say you did this - how were shipping rates refunded? did he credit you back with the extra 50 if the new order fit in the previous orders box? or did you have to contact him to get it dealt with?
This is my first TCR sale and time combining orders, so waiting to see about the shipping refund cost on second order. Jim had messaged me upto 900 chips a few weeks ago.
I bought 500 HSIs earlier this week after he said I could combine with what I got today. I shot him a message about the chips I was able to get today to confirm to combine this order with the HSI purchase.
hope this helps ya!

Surprised to see the Used 1ks still hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom