SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been stressing since yesterday. I even had a dream about it and woke up at 5am stressing. I've been chipping for 13 years but never did a TCR sale. Such a rookie
How have you been chipping for 13 years and never did a TCR sale!?!

so just to confirm.....If your payment went through, then you succeeded getting everything in your cart? or will Jim go back through all the orders to make sure?

Like is the percentage algorithm already built in? You cant pay for all of it if one thing is sold out that messes up the percetages?

Sold Out In Order:
1. $1 primary new
2. $2 new
3. $2.50 new
4. $5000 secondary

Last edited:
so just to confirm.....If your payment went through, then you succeeded getting everything in your cart? or will Jim go back through all the orders to make sure?

Like is the percentage algorithm already built in? You cant pay for all of it if one thing is sold out that messes up the percetages?

Percents not built in. It would let you check out with just about anything still in stock, pretty sure. Jim checks percentages on orders after the fact.

Percents not built in. It would let you check out with just about anything still in stock, pretty sure. Jim checks percentages on orders after the fact.

i mean all my percentage ratios were fine, but if say snappers sold out while i paid, then it would reduce my totals which would throw my percentages off

Capture.PNG

I made it, but I cancelled at paypal checkout. I couldn't hit the button for $2,100+ for essentially only 3 racks of chips that I wanted . . . .

This is a sick hobby. I think I'll go back to something more normal, like furry pron.
+1

i did some on the blueboards, but they weren't like this...you just go and buy...i havent done any TCR sales since PCF. I just buy secondary if i really want them
The sales were so much easier on old blue. They still went fast but there was a lot less competition. Glad to see I’m still pretty quick at these haha.

The cost of chips has far outpaced my spending power. I’ve resigned myself to never buying from one of these sales ever again.

is there a notification of when the official hour is up?? How do you tell that Jims clocks the same as yours haha

Now, tell us what's your excuses when telling your gf/wife you made it successfuly but not without exceeding your budget with an extra 500$ ?

The " don't tell her " route definitely sounds like a good option here.

Talk about bad timing. Trying to get checked into my flight home from Vegas right at sale time. I had to jump out of line to get outside to get reception on my phone. By then half my choices were gone. It will be a miracle if my order doesn’t get refunded for screwing something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom