Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (29 Viewers)

I would like to share a beautiful topper that @aaron2786 designed for our league. You totally crushed it out of the ballpark on this one!!! And a thank you to @rjdev7 as well for placing the order for us. It arrived on time for our big tournament tonight at @TravNasty 's place. I hope I can make the final table so I get a chance to play on it tonight!

View attachment 1185979
Dude glad to help you and the inner circle gang out, run hot man!

I'm looking to incorporate some brighter yellows, oranges, and reds in a topper. I'd appreciate any feedback and in-person observations from printed toppers, how the color(s) turned out, and the color code(s) used. Thanks.

I'm looking to incorporate some brighter yellows, oranges, and reds in a topper. I'd appreciate any feedback and in-person observations from printed toppers, how the color(s) turned out, and the color code(s) used. Thanks.
giphy (11).gif

JUST DO IT! Crank that yellow to 100, pop that red with 100 magenta and 75 yellow! Seeing chips is unimportant lol

But there are other colors that work great with a set, here's some pics from barries last meet with one of my tops

IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1254.jpeg
IMG_8605.jpeg

I think the layout is what really matters. I'd say do whatever you want in the race track, but try and keep the bet area clean so you can see the chips when they matter most

I would like to share a beautiful topper that @aaron2786 designed for our league. You totally crushed it out of the ballpark on this one!!! And a thank you to @rjdev7 as well for placing the order for us. It arrived on time for our big tournament tonight at @TravNasty 's place. I hope I can make the final table so I get a chance to play on it tonight!

View attachment 1185979
Wow this came out epic! Such an awesome design. Congrats!

For @lolfdgb

The next one of you that asks me to draw a tartan.... No. Lol

View attachment 1181366
I've got an idea rolling around my head for a mat for a "pub and poker room" home bar setup with a tartan race track... I need to sign up for a month of illustrator and try to get the idea into digital format...

Failing that, as I'm a bit rusty, @aaron2786 might you be up for spitballing some ideas?

Noted :whistle: :whistling:

@lolfdgb I'd love to see the finished product!

FYI if you search for terms like "free vector tartan seamless patterns" you can find a ton of stuff online, and adjust/play with the colours if needed in Illustrator. Waaaay easier that trying to make one from scratch. Or buy credits on Adobe Stock and buy one you like.

The fantastic site https://tartanify.com/ compiled 5000 real patterns from the Scottish Register of Tartans, and let you download them in SVG or PNG, as a tile that you can use to make a seamless larger image. (for the developers/designers you can read about the making of the project on css-tricks)

FYI if you search for terms like "free vector tartan seamless patterns" you can find a ton of stuff online, and adjust/play with the colours if needed in Illustrator. Waaaay easier that trying to make one from scratch. Or buy credits on Adobe Stock and buy one you like.

The fantastic site https://tartanify.com/ compiled 5000 real patterns from the Scottish Register of Tartans, and let you download them in SVG or PNG, as a tile that you can use to make a seamless larger image. (for the developers/designers you can read about the making of the project on css-tricks)
You are amazing! This is way better than what I was trying to do. I'm ashamed I was unaware of Tartanify before now... I'm going to abuse this. Thanks!

Your post put the idea in my head! For sure, looking forward to sharing when it arrives.
After messing with Illustrator a bit for the first time in quite a while... I'm working on mine now. I'll post it up... eventually...

@aaron2786 and @Colquhoun I should have gone even lighter and larger on the suited pattern on the stardust topper. I thought it was enough, but it wasn't. Oh well. Still works for me!
When in doubt, go bigger n brighter like a tattoo idea. I think she looks good tho, glad you could get something out of the graphics

Congrats man, beautiful topper. Colors, everything. Well done @aaron2786 .

Did you try it in red?
@aaron2786 was great and gave me multiple color options to choose from including red. I had a hard time choosing but I just kept going back to this blue (he gave me a couple blues to choose from). He did an awesome job and I would have honestly been happy with any of them.

He mentioned un-sewn sits nicer for barrington but sewn is better for straight kitchen table tops
If it were me, I would go un-sewn for everything now. They just sit flatter from my experience. I have a few of these toppers and have used them probably 25 times each, and don't see any fraying or wearing of the edges.

The un-sewn edges will blend better with the rail of the table. I would recommend measuring your Barrington table to get an as close to perfect fit for your topper instead of going with the standard Barrington size.
Definitely measure– my Barrington was larger than average, which I wouldn't have expected just by looking. I ended up ordering on the bigger side and plan to just trim any excess with scissors/boxcutters as others have done in this thread. Will share results when it arrives!

What color is the blank? Is it a set color or can you just do a blank color , I'm buying a table for both poker and board games

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom