Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (16 Viewers)

Have you made one for the Pit Boss folding gaming table? I love the Austin Poker Club design in red. Not sure if you have it in orange too (Texas Longhorns color)?

I love the Austin Poker Club design
This guys gonna have to gtlet more specific
Austin Poker Club Top 1 copy 01 Artboard 1.png
Austin Card Club_Black copy (1) 01 Artboard 1.png
Austin Card Club_Black copy 01 Artboard 1.png
Austin Two-Tone Red 01 Artboard 1.png
Austin Heat Custom 01 Artboard 1 (2).png
Austin Chill Custom copy 01 Artboard 1.png

My 2 cents…: I would perhaps try to make the pattern smaller. Or not. Hard to say, I would print a dozen different sizes on A3 papers to judge and find what feels right 1:1 with chips and cards on it.
As someone with a little background in bagpipes and kiltmaking... I can't stand a small tartan pattern - drives me nuts. But between this and the other comment, I do plan to mute it a bit so that it doesn't take away, as that point is very valid.

I like the overlay idea. I would try to make it a "richer" gray, with blue/green in it.
Perhaps you could try to color the betting line? Orange?

It is very subjective, but I am not a fan in general of repeating the logo on both side. I would rather have one centered. I like the tone-on-tone "not in your face" logo.

If I may, I think your logo needs a bit of work.
The baseline could be smaller, and spaced a bit. I would let the wordmark breath more.
I am not sure if a "gothic" font has the right feel… I would perhaps try something definitely classic, but with a bit more appropriate personality, a bit more "body".Perhaps on a slight curve? With a fine line and a small symbol between the wordmark and the baseline?

Sorry if it too much at once, I am thinking out loud…:wtf:

The rest of this is all good feedback. I suck at logos and, as the bar is still a work in progress overall, haven't done much in that regard for it. Definitely taking all this to mind and will post another picture in a few days. Appreciate it.

1. I think the tartan idea is a bit much at full force. Just a lot going on. I really like the muted approach in the center- that would make for a great racetrack area. It reinforces McEwan’s, but doesn’t make McEwan’s all about the tartan identify- it IS a pub and poker room, after all. You could then incorporate the blues and greens differently… say betting line one color, name another?

2. I‘ll take a different spin on @binoclard‘s name observation. If you’re going stick with the full name, I would echo once in the center. If you want to do it twice, then stick with something smaller… McEwan’s perhaps, something like the simplicity of @JeepologyOffroad’s Moonlight cloth.

There are a ton of different approaches on the name, often time it can be overwhelming, but it’s hard to go wrong there. I think the real area to focus on is the tartan, because the mat shouldn’t be the focus of the game, poker is. The mat’s just a supporting character that you want to look cool as people sit down, but then fades into the background as people play.

Fantastic advice. As noted above, I'll suss out some other stuff. I don't want to go full muted with the tartan, but you've led me to play with muting it significantly while still retaining some of the color in the tartan itself - but moving a couple colors to the betting line and name are great ideas - thank you.

No tartan for me. I was one and done lol

haha I'm gathering you drew the other pattern? I have to hat tip @binoclard here - the Tartanify link really sealed the deal for me working this one out. It's as easy as finding the tartan, exporting to png (SVG makes the twill lines look wrong if you rotate it), then import, resize, and tile. Super easy in the end for the tartan part at least.

I'm a little late, but to celebrate 50 pages in this thread, I wanted to take a moment to scrape and post all of my PCF customer photos to date. Huge thank you to everyone who's come along with me on this journey. I never thought I would have as much fun as I have had getting to know everyone, and building such cool products for the forum.

Special shoutout and thanks again to @aaron2786 who has helped design some truly kick ass toppers for folks.

Here's to 50 more pages!

PCF Customer Photos

I'm a little late, but to celebrate 50 pages in this thread, I wanted to take a moment to scrape and post all of my PCF customer photos to date. Huge thank you to everyone who's come along with me on this journey. I never thought I would have as much fun as I have had getting to know everyone, and building such cool products for the forum.

Special shoutout and thanks again to @aaron2786 who has helped design some truly kick ass toppers for folks.

Here's to 50 more pages!

PCF Customer Photos
Hey man, I'm just glad to come for the ride!

I'll get measurements this weekend. What are the steps to order? If something is already designed, but I want a few tweaks, do I need to mock that up somewhere?

Typically barringtons are 73.5” x 31.5” although they can vary by up to an inch due to quality control inconsistencies.

The duck has landed! Very very nice! Thank you so much! @rjdev7 . It is a tad short in some areas which is no problem. I actually think it needs to flatten out a little bit because you can push it and stretch it and it'll stay for a second. Worst case scenario. I will carefully stretch and glue an area at a time. Then when I change setups I can just put the new one on top of that one anyway
1000007193.jpg

Here's to 50 more pages!

PCF Customer Photos
Just added the Duck. He wasn't too happy though :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom