Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (12 Viewers)

Hey how much and what info do you need for a design? Name of my league is Basement Poker Club. I'd love to incorporate some sort of Bourbon bottles as my chips all have different bourbon brands on them. Appreciate any/all help.
Hey man, welcome to the forum. If you want to discuss a custom design, please keep those messages to mail inbox conversations. If your account hasn't hit that threshold yet, go get posting and commenting, there's a whole big world of chippin out there!

1693953659734.jpeg

Hey. My chips are down there.

Hey how much and what info do you need for a design? Name of my league is Basement Poker Club. I'd love to incorporate some sort of Bourbon bottles as my chips all have different bourbon brands on them. Appreciate any/all help.
I'd love to see those chips!

I have a idea (horrible Adobe layout) I’m looking to get more of a final product situated. Any designers here who could pm me pricing

I have an oval sized dinning table that is 86 x 40. Any recommendations on the size it should be? I think the standard ~70inch length is typically a little too small.

Huge thank you to Ryan. Ordered a custom Bond topper. Better than I expected. Can't wait to get it in use at the end of the month.
Very smooth and easy to order. Delivery was amazing. The topper was in Europe last Thursday and was in Butte MT 4 days later by 10am. :D

For those with a Barrington, what do you do with the topper when its not on the table? (Say, when you fold the Barrington)

surely it will get dusty which will detract from the manner in which cards slide across it, no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom