GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I see what you mean about F. Can't believe nobody else liked it. Ah, well, pearls before swine and all that. :)
Many of us suffer an optical disturbance with certain shades of red (lowest end of the visual light spectrum) and blue (very high vls wavelength). Together they result a headache.

I cannot speak for others, but that is why I passed on F.

I should've ordered it with my others, but can I call dibs on a J if one becomes available?

Many of us suffer an optical disturbance with certain shades of red (lowest end of the visual light spectrum) and blue (very high vls wavelength). Together they result a headache.

I cannot speak for others, but that is why I passed on F.
pressf.jpg

Woop, there it is…
I’ll adjust any price discrepancies this morning. Some jetons and plaque orders were significantly different from the interest thread. Due to this, some last minute changes to other items will be permitted but should be addressed ASAP. I need to figure the shipping cost breakdowns for each order so they are equal.

31BF3A1A-B3DE-4E41-864F-F333092A8CFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Just thinking here..
Because the vast majority of the commitments here are US, is there somebody who would feel comfortable taking payments using Venmo or whatever is better. All I can do is f’n PayPal and I’d rather not give them anymore business than nescessary.

Just thinking here..
Because the vast majority of the commitments here are US, is there somebody who would feel comfortable taking payments using Venmo or whatever is better. All I can do is f’n PayPal and I’d rather not give them anymore business than nescessary.
Not sure if you know, but Venmo is owned by PayPal... :confused

But they are still cheaper, right? Or is there anoher payment option for you guys? I’d have to verify that MSK can accept from another payment company but thought I’d ask.

No Venmo here, and my paypal account may have raised some eyebrows this year.

Any way to split this up a bit as it now seems like Paypal it monitoring larger money movements much closer than they have in the past?

We have already agreed to reshipping With zero handling fee for everyone, shipping cost plus a small amount for bubble mailers. @FordPickup92 bless her sole is going to handle this whole thing and not getting a single item or profit one penny.

Would like to see someone step up and help with the money side for Steve... if you haven't had thousands this year passing through your paypal then they won't bat an eye about $6k.

No worries at all about the increase in price due to lack in previous intrest Steve. My order is good to go!

If no one steps up to help on the money side, maybe we can break it in half or something Steve, you have done so much for everyone brother. The whole thing shouldn't fall on you!

Is it possible to make 2 payments to MSK as long as the order total is correct? I realize this means paying twice the conversion/over seas transfer rate... but again, nobody likes PayPal time out! Lol

So all you need is someone to collect $ and send a payment?

No Venmo here, and my paypal account may have raised some eyebrows this year.

Any way to split this up a bit as it now seems like Paypal it monitoring larger money movements much closer than they have in the past?

We have already agreed to reshipping With zero handling fee for everyone, shipping cost plus a small amount for bubble mailers. @FordPickup92 bless her sole is going to handle this whole thing and not getting a single item or profit one penny.

Would like to see someone step up and help with the money side for Steve... if you haven't had thousands this year passing through your paypal then they won't bat an eye about $6k.

No worries at all about the increase in price due to lack in previous intrest Steve. My order is good to go!

If no one steps up to help on the money side, maybe we can break it in half or something Steve, you have done so much for everyone brother. The whole thing shouldn't fall on you!

Is it possible to make 2 payments to MSK as long as the order total is correct? I realize this means paying twice the conversion/over seas transfer rate... but again, nobody likes PayPal time out! Lol
The four Imperial dealer buttons you and Brie ordered are on me, and I'm not taking no for an answer. My personal thanks for taking on reshipping and organizing. Please add the cost of the four buttons to my total when sending payment invoices and PM's.

The four Imperial dealer buttons you and Brie ordered are on me, and I'm not taking no for an answer. My personal thanks for taking on reshipping and organizing. Please add the cost of the four buttons to my total when sending payment invoices and PM's.
You are awesome Joe and absolutely not necessary, we still owe you about 100 more favors for samples that were sent our way free of charge! I won't twist your arm but you never owe us anything brother!

You are awesome Joe and absolutely not necessary, we still owe you about 100 more favors for samples that were sent our way free of charge! I won't twist your arm but you never owe us anything brother!
It's my pleasure. You both step up to the plate and volunteer your time, energy, and resources on these huge group buys. I tried running the Angel cards group buy last year but quickly became overwhelmed, and that was no where near the size of this buy and the CDI buy you both helped with. A small thanks is the least I can do.

For those who think PCF is not a community, you have not seen JMC and Ben discuss who is covering the bill...
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
For the record, I have no problem collecting and sending payment to MSK. But I know PayPal has been scrutinizing US account holders. To my knowledge, my government (Canadian) hasn’t applied the same pressure on PayPal’s interactions. I’m comfortable with whatever the collective decides is best. I just thought US citizens had better options for processing electronic transfers. Here in Canada it’s PP or Bank e-Transfer. No other reliable option really exists.

Final Order sheets updated to include @brewdawg
Total item order is 1,235 pieces. Invoice reflects 1,224 because the totals for "J" is one short and "V" is 1 set (10 jetons) short. A new invoice is on its way. In the meantime I'm sitting here between lawyer calls and doing some Maff. Shipping cost / 1,235 units / Members orders and then making small adjustments per piece based on weight. Ie: a 40mm jeton weighs 1/4 of a plaque. I'll discuss this further once I can get a fair breakdown. If someone has a better idea, I'm all ears.

Final Order sheets updated to include @brewdawg
Total item order is 1,235 pieces. Invoice reflects 1,224 because the totals for "J" is one short and "V" is 1 set (10 jetons) short. A new invoice is on its way. In the meantime I'm sitting here between lawyer calls and doing some Maff. Shipping cost / 1,235 units / Members orders and then making small adjustments per piece based on weight. Ie: a 40mm jeton weighs 1/4 of a plaque. I'll discuss this further once I can get a fair breakdown. If someone has a better idea, I'm all ears.
I generally don't stress over the item weight per order, I just hack up the shipping equally amongst all the buyers and everyone takes a few bucks. Its easier and still fair imo

Damn this brings back memories and nightmares to the original back in 2019 where I did the reshipping haha. Bless your soul Brie, I was going nuts packing everything. Our total was only like $1600 I think, less volume for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom