GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really fair for someone buying 3 little jetons vs. Me with 143 plaques.

I am cool with the per item flat price. I think that is fair.
That's alot of math. Whatever yall want to do, was trying to keep it simple. If its about weight take a few bucks per off all the orders under 5 plaques and disperse it amongst the largest orders
Everyone else is in the middle.

That's alot of math. Whatever yall want to do, was trying to keep it simple. If its about weight take a few bucks per off all the orders under 5 plaques and disperse it amongst the largest orders
Everyone else is in the middle.
I can do the per piece math... on paper! Lol no spread sheets for me! Lol

I can do the per piece math... on paper! Lol no spread sheets for me! Lol

I’m happy to do up a sheet that outlines each individual order, piece count and total. I’ll have them posted later tonight. This way we can verify each order. Lord knows I’ve been known to make mistakes. :whistle: :whistling:

Old School!
20211117_130050.jpg

I counted every item from the order and came up with 1048 pieces. Shipping is $437 = $.4169 per item.

I rounded up to $.42 per item and it puts us @ $467.04 a surplus of $30.04. If we devide that up evenly it would be minus $.81 per member involved.

I would like to say let's keep it as is and knock $30 off our Group Leaders shipping. I will cover the remainder of Steve's shipping for all of his design efforts and putting this whole thing together.

Does anyone have an issue with paying the shipping beside their name. Remember there will be another shipping charge for coming to you, this is just to get our order to the US.

If something doesn't sound fair in that, feel free to reach out to me via PM if you are not comfortable sharing here.

Old School!
View attachment 812288
I counted every item from the order and came up with 1048 pieces. Shipping is $437 = $.4169 per item.

I rounded up to $.42 per item and it puts us @ $467.04 a surplus of $30.04. If we devide that up evenly it would be minus $.81 per member involved.

I would like to say let's keep it as is and knock $30 off our Group Leaders shipping. I will cover the remainder of Steve's shipping for all of his design efforts and putting this whole thing together.

Does anyone have an issue with paying the shipping beside their name. Remember there will be another shipping charge for coming to you, this is just to get our order to the US.

If something doesn't sound fair in that, feel free to reach out to me via PM if you are not comfortable sharing here.
Great work. Looks good to me

Sounds good to me Ben. If someone really needs the 81¢, they probably shouldn't be playing poker.
Or buying poker related equipment in 2021. We are all aware it is not a poor mans hobby anymore.

I know Steve well, he will never ever ask for a penny or anything else from anyone! He does this out of the kindness of his heart, many people make a nice chunk of change off their design work (well deserved) but Steve never asks for any of this!

Again we are not looking to profit off anyone, but would be nice to give Steve a little "Thank You!"

What! I resent that extra .81 cents.

Lol I'm cool with whatever! Just let me know what I owe for shipping!

Old School!
View attachment 812288

Keep in mind that four of the items on the list are sets of ten. Namely the dragon seating sets.

For the record, I have no problem collecting and sending payment to MSK. But I know PayPal has been scrutinizing US account holders. To my knowledge, my government (Canadian) hasn’t applied the same pressure on PayPal’s interactions. I’m comfortable with whatever the collective decides is best. I just thought US citizens had better options for processing electronic transfers. Here in Canada it’s PP or Bank e-Transfer. No other reliable option really exists.
I've made my payments to the Tina Cards Mold company in China via regular bank wire transfer. Does MSK (a bigger, and I assume more reputable company) not offer that option from the US? I think my bank charged $45 on a payment of over $12,000 on the Aria's GB that I ran.

Another concern with PayPal is that when I've sent funds to Canadians, even using F&F, there is still a fee of some sort applied. So I think it's cheaper if US buyers can pay a US account if we do use PayPal.

Also, if anyone is participating in GBs and not already bumping up whatever they are paying to the organizers for a small tip of appreciation, please consider that. I already know @Ben8257 is going to say it's not necessary. And it's not. But it's still the right thing to do if we want people to continue to volunteer to handle these very time consuming tasks. I LOVE GBs, so I want them to keep happening.

I've made my payments to the Tina Cards Mold company in China via regular bank wire transfer. Does MSK (a bigger, and I assume more reputable company) not offer that option from the US? I think my bank charged $45 on a payment of over $12,000 on the Aria's GB that I ran.

Another concern with PayPal is that when I've sent funds to Canadians, even using F&F, there is still a fee of some sort applied. So I think it's cheaper if US buyers can pay a US account if we do use PayPal.

Also, if anyone is participating in GBs and not already bumping up whatever they are paying to the organizers for a small tip of appreciation, please consider that. I already know @Ben8257 is going to say it's not necessary. And it's not. But it's still the right thing to do if we want people to continue to volunteer to handle these very time consuming tasks. I LOVE GBs, so I want them to keep happening.
Correct, we are not looking for anything here guys. Just want to help. Anything extra will go to Steve or Brie, again proud of her for jumping in with absolutely no equity here. She is absolutely a pro at running these at this point. I just stack stuff and make cards with names on them for each stack. She does everything else. Lol

Last edited:
I dont want or need anything. Im just happy I’m able to order what I wanted at a better price while making a few others happy buying my crap. :cool
I’m totally satisfied.
Sir have you seen this Inlay design?
20200307_214724.jpg

Absolutely hands down the greatest inlay design I have ever seen! Your stuff is absolutely not crap! God gifted you with skills brother, still can't believe you allowed me to buy them. This entire series is a work of art. Nothing wrong with being humble, but people "line up" to buy everything you produce, or put your finger on! Honored to call you a friend also Steve!

I'll apologize in advance... :whistle: :whistling:

But based on the MSK pricing you posted earlier today, was wondering if you are serious about allowing adjustments... The price changes are so nice, I'd like to add the following:

B - Rabbit Hunt (MSK item #2) - x 20
C - Show'em (MSK item #3) - x 20

BUT(!!) only if this is no problem. If this is a problem in any way, please disregarding this addition request. I'll be perfectly happy with what I already requested!

Thanks again for all of your work!

(I put this in a PM earlier, so disregard the PM)...;)

Old School!
View attachment 812288

This is amusing to me. I have done the same thing when allocating shipping costs in the past. When there has been a mix of 47mm ceramic chips and 60mm dealer buttons, I calculated the volume of each order. But I use a spreadsheet. Doing it by hand is insane.

I did
I'll apologize in advance... :whistle: :whistling:

But based on the MSK pricing you posted earlier today, was wondering if you are serious about allowing adjustments... The price changes are so nice, I'd like to add the following:

B - Rabbit Hunt (MSK item #2) - x 20
C - Show'em (MSK item #3) - x 20

BUT(!!) only if this is no problem. If this is a problem in any way, please disregarding this addition request. I'll be perfectly happy with what I already requested!

Thanks again for all of your work!

(I put this in a PM earlier, so disregard the PM)...;)
I did get it. Sorry I didn’t reply earlier. I’ll fire off one last adjustment in a few minutes. But this will be the last because I’m just too tired. Competitive hockey and Cheersport has me going from 5:30am every morning. ;)

@Gavin Your items have been updated.

Ordering is now 100% closed. I'll have Eui at MSK issue a final corrected invoice. Total piece count should be 1,275. This includes the Dragon Seating/Bounty chips marked as "1" but actually account for 10 jetons.

Thanks to all for hanging in there. This took a bit longer than I anticipated but the results are worth waiting for.

Steve/Quick.

Ordering is now 100% closed. I'll have Eui at MSK issue a final corrected invoice. Total piece count should be 1,275. This includes the Dragon Seating/Bounty chips marked as "1" but actually account for 10 jetons.

Thanks to all for hanging in there. This took a bit longer than I anticipated but the results are worth waiting for.

Steve/Quick.
Outstanding! Thank you very much!!!

Steve/Quick.
@Ben8257 I was just going to post this same thing. I only ordered seating buttons but would surely not be fair to only allocate me shipping for one item. Should be 10 items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom