GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money sent. Since I didn't get a reply on the above post, I converted into CAD. I believe that puts the conversion spread on my side. Minimal, of course but I guess over a total order it would start to add-up, and there is no reason to penalize someone for running a group buy. On the other hand, if you tend to use PayPal for other purchases in the US, it would be beneficial to keep the funds unconverted rather than paying the spread twice.

Money sent. Since I didn't get a reply on the above post, I converted into CAD. I believe that puts the conversion spread on my side. Minimal, of course but I guess over a total order it would start to add-up, and there is no reason to penalize someone for running a group buy. On the other hand, if you tend to use PayPal for other purchases in the US, it would be beneficial to keep the funds unconverted rather than paying the spread twice.
Yeah. I still haven’t figured out why some payment from members isn’t converted and some are. I apologize for that. Some people have sent their payments to Brie @FordPickup92. If others want to do this and potentially not have the conversion runaround, by all means do that. If you want me to refund your payment and then have you send it to them, let me know.

Yeah. I still haven’t figured out why some payment from members isn’t converted and some are. I apologize for that. Some people have sent their payments to Brie @FordPickup92. If others want to do this and potentially not have the conversion runaround, by all means do that. If you want me to refund your payment and then have you send it to them, let me know.
I'm fine. The total fee to me was <$5, including the conversion spread.

It's unlikely anyone would care about the "All-in" button, if all they're shoving is $5.

Late development.
It was asked of me some time ago by a member to inquire about MSK plaque racks. I can’t remember who it was so I apologize for that. I have asked the question and will be getting pricing and photos. It’s already too late to factor the info into the sheets but if I can, I’ll take any orders and front the money and shipping difference and sort it all out later.

I’ll let everybody know what I find out this evening or tomorrow morning.

Late development.
It was asked of me some time ago by a member to inquire about MSK plaque racks. I can’t remember who it was so I apologize for that. I have asked the question and will be getting pricing and photos. It’s already too late to factor the info into the sheets but if I can, I’ll take any orders and front the money and shipping difference and sort it all out later.

I’ll let everybody know what I find out this evening or tomorrow morning.
Awesome idea! I’m interested

…and that was fast. :wow:

Looks like there are a few different styles.
Here’s the email:
Hi Steve

We have cases for practical reasons of transport and storage of our jeton and plaque products.
It is not for general use but to fit our jetons and plaques.
It is a set of two parts and there are divided sections.
Different size cases for different sizes of jetons and plaques, same sizes stackable.
For the jeton, it holds 100 pcs.
For plaques, it can hold 50 or 100 pcs.
The price is $2.00~$5.00 per set.
Please see the attached photos.

Kind regards,
Eui La
34FA805A-5123-4804-985C-4D4F8E7AD926.jpeg
91E2E3AE-D0AD-4045-90CE-0EE9F0942AD2.gif
47C92B22-EF76-463F-81ED-A3AB05E02546.jpeg
9E810724-DF74-4D51-B71D-68CD1945C6FE.gif
1202E1AE-E4EC-4AE0-889D-FEE288EC9105.jpeg
ACBA478F-FC3B-4669-9D2A-6085ED9C4155.jpeg
297E9A84-C766-4774-8D1A-093D49A64EAD.jpeg

…and that was fast. :wow:

Looks like there are a few different styles.
Here’s the email:
Hi Steve

We have cases for practical reasons of transport and storage of our jeton and plaque products.
It is not for general use but to fit our jetons and plaques.
It is a set of two parts and there are divided sections.
Different size cases for different sizes of jetons and plaques, same sizes stackable.
For the jeton, it holds 100 pcs.
For plaques, it can hold 50 or 100 pcs.
The price is $2.00~$5.00 per set.
Please see the attached photos.

Kind regards,
Eui LaView attachment 815405View attachment 815406View attachment 815407View attachment 815408View attachment 815409View attachment 815410View attachment 815411
Do the plaque racks click/lock together shut?

If possible, I'll take one each of all three: 107x75 plaque, 94x66 plaque, and jeton. Let me know if this works out, and if so how much more money I should send you. Thanks!

Not to steer anyone away from the MSK racks, but thought I'd share what I use...

I like this quite a bit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WFJJWM...lid=WUFHUKNKG0WW&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im&th=1

I've got 82mm x 57mm MSK plaques and this case holds 39 easily, 40 is nice and snug. There is extra room for 5 more if you like - 2 behind the row and 3 on the top. And the 8" case even fits in a birdcage, more or less...

Here's some photos:

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6449.JPG
1637633202858.jpeg

IMG_6457.JPG
IMG_6458.JPG

Anyway, just thought I'd share...

Thanx!

Attachments

• IMG_6451.JPG
    IMG_6451.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 87
What size jetons are in the larger case? 51mm?

This one.

2541189D-8127-4E57-BACE-01B077230292.jpeg

Last edited:
I have one of the racks and it is nice for simple storage, but I would not carry stacks of them from one room to the next.

If one of these racks is designed to fit the 51mm jetons, I would like to buy one. I'll put 49mm dealer buttons in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom