GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so far guys. I need to update everything. I also still need to pay. Spent yesterday dealing with police (again) and today moving our personal snowmobiles, which upon loading we discovered somebody :unsure: cut all our gas lines. :mad::mad::cry:
WTF..

Thanks so far guys. I need to update everything. I also still need to pay. Spent yesterday dealing with police (again) and today moving our personal snowmobiles, which upon loading we discovered somebody :unsure: cut all our gas lines. :mad::mad::cry:
Holy crap. This stuff is never ending. I hope they catch this a-hole

Holy crap. This stuff is never ending. I hope they catch this a-hole
Oh, we know who it is. The police know who it is. But nobody can PROVE it. It’s neverending. But tomorrow is the last day. The last nut and bolt will be removed from the property and it will all be a chapter in the past. We’re still launching a tort case against these asshats for their constant interference. This one guy and his idiot, crackhead son have cost us everything.

How long are we anticipating that these will take to get to us?
98EC03EB-A9BC-45A6-B552-F8033B7EE2CE.jpeg

Just another tid-bit. Ive been asked to verify numbers and side color (center layer) choices. I have responded with the following colors. Some may be different from the last buy, so let me know if you object and we can work that out.
Everything on the MSK proof will stay as pictured except for:
#9, #15 Hi/Lo will be Orange
#8, #12, #13 All Ins will be Red
#16 IP Dealer will be Green
#17 IP Dealer will be Purple
#18, #19, #20, #21 DRagon Seating/Bounty will be color respective RED, BLUE, GREEN and YELLOW

Have a great weekend, All!

Another thing I was mulling over would be a pink center for the rabbit hunting jetons. This so that the 40mm chips dont end up being mistakenly placed in stacks of 39mm white solid chips. But since this GB would/could be an add-on from the previous GB I don't want to make changes to them.

@cpiaaq @Gavin

Another thing I was mulling over would be a pink center for the rabbit hunting jetons. This so that the 40mm chips dont end up being mistakenly placed in stacks of 39mm white solid chips. But since this GB would/could be an add-on from the previous GB I don't want to make changes to them.

@cpiaaq @Gavin
I only have 1 rabbit hunting jeton from the previous buy, so it’s not really a big deal if it changes.

Pink, like the circle in the center, would look as good or better than the existing white. The other colors (green and black) would look good too, I think, being used elsewhere in the design.

All that being said, I don’t think the jetons will be lost in dirty stacks. The white is only 1/3 of the edge and it stands out just fine.

In light of this, I vote to keep the center white, but am ok with a color change too :)

I don’t have any solids but here’s the one jeton with off-white and dirty-white stacks.

79B62F31-5A06-4E0F-ACB2-53F52886A4B1.jpeg

F693C649-88D1-4A1D-95AB-26E77E27D9C1.jpeg

Just another tid-bit. Ive been asked to verify numbers and side color (center layer) choices. I have responded with the following colors. Some may be different from the last buy, so let me know if you object and we can work that out.
Everything on the MSK proof will stay as pictured except for:
#9, #15 Hi/Lo will be Orange
#8, #12, #13 All Ins will be Red
#16 IP Dealer will be Green
#17 IP Dealer will be Purple
#18, #19, #20, #21 DRagon Seating/Bounty will be color respective RED, BLUE, GREEN and YELLOW

Have a great weekend, All!
Steve would it possible to change the center Stripe on the $1,000,000 to bright Orange rather than the Blue it looks like it is in the proofs?

I only have 1 rabbit hunting jeton from the previous buy, so it’s not really a big deal if it changes.

Pink, like the circle in the center, would look as good or better than the existing white. The other colors (green and black) would look good too, I think, being used elsewhere in the design.

All that being said, I don’t think the jetons will be lost in dirty stacks. The white is only 1/3 of the edge and it stands out just fine.

In light of this, I vote to keep the center white, but am ok with a color change too :)

I don’t have any solids but here’s the one jeton with off-white and dirty-white stacks.

View attachment 817367
View attachment 817368
Thanks man. This might actually be the one time adding a color makes it blend in more. I’ll leave it white.

View attachment 817367
View attachment 817368
I agree with @cpiaaq for what it's worth...

Thanx!

A few payments are left outstanding. I’ll leave the window open for at least a couple days and will cover a few remaining to speed up the process. But not before MSK sends me an updated proof of the items which I was informed last night is forthcoming. So tonight at some point.

Looks like I’ll be ordering the racks with this buy.

Copy of the email:
Hi Steve

Thank you for your email.
I guess it might be better for you to combine the shipping of the racks and the main order.
We usually pack the plaques and jetons inside the case, which is the original purpose of the case.
That way, it does not affect the shipping cost.
If you want the case to be transported separately, I am afraid it goes by size of the package cost-wise.
The cost for a case is about $5, but the minimum cost for shipping is almost $100, as you know very well.

For you information, we have cases in different sizes :
- case for jeton 40 mm : $2 per set
- case for jeton 43/45 mm : $2 per set
- case for jeton 51/60 mm : $4 per set
- case for plaque 66 /82/ 94 mm : $5 per set
- case for plaque 107/ 118 mm : $5 per set

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Eui La

Sorry this is just being addressed now. Please post here what you want, if any, of the racks above. I’ll figure out the costs later and front everything until then.

Steve/Quick

So … is there a 40mm jeton case, a 43mm jeton case, a 45mm jeton case, a 51mm jeton case and a 60mm jeton case?

Or are the 43mm / 45mm jeton case and the 51mm / 60mm jeton case somehow designed to fit either size?

So … is there a 40mm jeton case, a 43mm jeton case, a 45mm jeton case, a 51mm jeton case and a 60mm jeton case?

Or are the 43mm / 45mm jeton case and the 51mm / 60mm jeton case somehow designed to fit either size?

My assumption is that there are a total of five different cases, each of which can fit several of the different sizes of jetons and plaques that MSK offers.

If my assumption is correct, I'd like to get one each of the following:

Thanks!

Any idea how many each holds, originally I thought they said two different qualities rack sizes also

Interested but doesn't look like they make them for the 57mm plaques, so I guess loose in the larger racks?

My assumption is that there are a total of five different cases, each of which can fit several of the different sizes of jetons and plaques that MSK offers.

If my assumption is correct, I'd like to get one each of the following:

Thanks!
Yeah, that's why I'm asking. I could see a case being able to accommodate both 43mm and 45mm jetons, but being able to accommodate both 51mm and 60mm jetons seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom