GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen this is poker chips not algebra don't make me sad on a Thursday!
More like geometry. Also, be happy. :)

e26835ea-dc72-4cbe-b147-ae68691d6938-gif.808018

*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ FULLY:

Okay guys. I’m going to start taking payments. The PayPal account to use is: s.silver228@gmail.com
Please send payments FnF or add the appropriate % for costs. As payments come in I will be shading out your orders on the order lists. I’m hoping to take payments over the week and have the funds sent to MSK by Monday, Nov. 29.
I’m hoping that being a Canadian PayPal user causes less issues than we’ve seen with some of the recent problems for US account holders.

Please, please, please…
DO NOT PUT “PCF” in the payment notes.

For the ease of reshipping and payment tracking fill out the info as such:

- Member name -
- Real name -
- Shipping address -

Thanks everybody!

Steve/Quick

@Quicksilver-75 PayPal is automatically converting my payment to Canadian dollars. Is that what you want?

It's also charging a 5% fee, I assume for the privilege of making the conversion. Did the idea of paying the vendor from a US and a Canadian member fall through? It makes no difference to me as my order is tiny. Just thought it was being discussed.

@Quicksilver-75 PayPal is automatically converting my payment to Canadian dollars. Is that what you want?

It's also charging a 5% fee, I assume for the privilege of making the conversion. Did the idea of paying the vendor from a US and a Canadian member fall through? It makes no difference to me as my order is tiny. Just thought it was being discussed.
Either way. I’ve never figured out why it does for some and not others. It’s all good.

You can manually change the funds they recieve to US dollars. There will still be a $5 fee for sending it to Canada though.

Still an option to Pay Brie and then we can send it to Steve and cut down on the additional fees. Sucks for additional middle men, but is an option.
The fee is not $5. It's 5%. So sending it twice isn't going to make any difference.

If Brie is cool with taking payments I’d rather do that to save everyone $5

I sent $270us, autoconverted to CAD as expected and charged $4.99 fee so not 5%
OK. Like I said, my amount was small. Less than $50. Maybe it's 5% up to a capped max amount of $5. If so then it would be advantageous to do the double transfer. Mine was a little over $2 so I went ahead and sent it directly to Steve.

Payment sent. I sent in USD, and it was a $0.99 fee. Of course, my order was less than ten bucks, so that’s probably why it was so low.

It's $9 as a 5% surcharge for me. I'll just pay it so as to not muddy the waters of who's collecting and who needs to send money to Steve and whatnot. Expect my payment this evening @Quicksilver-75 !

I need to check the GB section more often :confused

If anyone happened to order extra all in/call I’m happy to pay over spot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom