Official Home Game Pics Thread! (60 Viewers)

The river was good to me. :cool

34D04026-E859-4600-9C9B-CE8FBFF3AE28.jpeg

TRKs in play again tonight for a very small tourney. Was supposed to be about 7-8 of us but now only 3. Probably won’t take long so we can play one or two games. @Josh Kifer Chipdust $100 as a card protector tonight. Let’s go!

View attachment 1049267
This did indeed run for about 2-2 1/2 hrs, we did pretty well letting blinds run for a while.

Came out on top! Feels good to get another W in the books. Although we didn't play for any prizes it feels good to know that I'm starting to understand the game more and be more confident in my play style. Chips in play were El Cortez $5s, AG $20s, RER & BW $50s and then AG $1000s as $100s. Didn't have too many crazy hands, had a bunch of junk at one point, overall pretty solid night. Wish we had more people to play, but I'm sure we'll have another game here next week or the coming week with a full table that should be more fun! Queens took the final hand down ;)

Chipdust HUNDO FOR THE W!!!

IMG_8077.jpeg
IMG_8079.jpeg
IMG_8084.jpeg
IMG_8085.jpeg
IMG_8086.jpeg
IMG_8087.jpeg
IMG_8093.jpg

Got together with the family for a late Christmas yesterday and we broke out a game of 357. It has been awhile since I have played that game. Always a fun time playing cards at family gatherings!!! Also not poker related, we played a lot of a card game called Skyjo. It was really fun with a large group! I recommend it for all ages if you can find a deck for sale right now!!!

IMG_4077.jpg

Veuve Night Part II (15 hours later)

.25/.50 NLHE Max $100

IN for $200
OUT for $278

20221230_152224.jpg

Screenshot_20221231-012721_Gallery.jpg

20221230_233821.jpg

Screenshot_20221231-012651_Gallery.jpg

20221231_013323.jpg

Many THANKS go out to all of the PCF members that have attended my game this year:
@AceWindu, @Big Money, @chrismurda, @DirtyTIVA, @Gavin, @Godzilla28, @Jacks & @quintooo. Speaking of quintooo, where were you during this hand?!?

Screenshot_20221231-012745_Gallery.jpg

You guys have made hosting more enjoyable than ever & I hope to see you all in 2023!

Last edited:
First time using the Jumer's
aEIgKOO.jpg

4-way all-in pre AA vs KK vs TT vs AJd. We hold.
Jtj5cU6.jpg

3dDqFz0.jpg

POuP0Eb.jpg

4-way all-in pre in SOHE
BcNkeWc.jpg

mI9u1QY.jpg

Unfortunately for me, started off with a sun run, then fizzled out and ended the night less than even. I never got any pumpkin chips, but some ended up in other player's stacks.
4LB9gmx.jpg

A big thank you to @JeepologyOffroad for the sweaters! For the memes, we each held up a 1-800-GAMBLER pamphlet
Xdi79rR.jpg

aEIgKOO.jpg

Jtj5cU6.jpg

3dDqFz0.jpg

POuP0Eb.jpg

4-way all-in pre in SOHE
BcNkeWc.jpg

mI9u1QY.jpg

Unfortunately for me, started off with a sun run, then fizzled out and ended the night less than even. I never got any pumpkin chips, but some ended up in other player's stacks.
4LB9gmx.jpg

A big thank you to @JeepologyOffroad for the sweaters! For the memes, we each held up a 1-800-GAMBLER pamphlet
Xdi79rR.jpg
This game looks juicy. What blinds/stakes are you playing?

aEIgKOO.jpg

Jtj5cU6.jpg

3dDqFz0.jpg

POuP0Eb.jpg

4-way all-in pre in SOHE
BcNkeWc.jpg

mI9u1QY.jpg

4LB9gmx.jpg

Xdi79rR.jpg
My man in the middle has got the supreme drip. Hopefully he got #1 so he can afford a second hat from them.

aEIgKOO.jpg

Jtj5cU6.jpg

3dDqFz0.jpg

POuP0Eb.jpg

4-way all-in pre in SOHE
BcNkeWc.jpg

mI9u1QY.jpg

4LB9gmx.jpg

Xdi79rR.jpg
Those Guild cards? Got samples from @Irish , you like them?

Veuve Night III:

3rd night in-a-row for me with good people, champagne & cards.

20221227_165603.jpg

Different format tonight as it was my sister's birthday & we played Hearts then Team Spades as she & her kids don't play any poker games. They all the thought the shuffletech was amazing & want to adopt the 2 deck method for their home card games that don't involve poker chips. It was hilarious...

IN for $0
OUT for $0

I dominated and was talking shit the whole time which is the exact opposite of what usually happens on the felt. Hmmmm...2023 New Years resolution?

815fa910-91f6-49e8-a7bf-c177a583fbcf_text.gif

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom