Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (22 Viewers)

Well Crap! I just got back from the liquor store and completely forgot that I was going to take a look at the Sagamore Rye. I haven't added a rye to the collection yet.

But I did pick up these two. I went looking for the ECBP, but they didn't have any available.

The Early Times Bottled in Bond was recommended by the store clerk and confirmed by my son the bartender to be an excellent bourbon, especially considering it's a full liter and only cost $23!

I wanted to also add a Wheated Bourbon, so was looking at the Makers Mark 101 that has been suggested. But I figured the Cask Strength would be even better, and the price was pretty good on this too at $36.

So I got two new bourbons for less than I would have paid for one bottle of ECBP. Time for some tasting!

View attachment 1000476
Solid choices! Let us know what you think.

I have some extra ECBP’s if you’re needing some. Just message me :)

Need to grab a few more of these while they’re still on the shelves
0B435CAD-34F9-4AF2-A828-0D0178FDA51C.jpeg

Says the guy with a bottle of neutral grain spirits with added caramel coloring in the background...Hellcat Maggie Irish "whiskey ".
One of my poker players brought that.

I had a game Friday, and I always move the stuff I want them to drink up front. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyone familiar? Came from a friend who said “you like sweet stuff, try this”.

Never had a French whiskey before. French oak, and used French whine barrels, but never French single malt.

B28138B0-3D5D-4317-A23D-AB6878AC982C.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom