Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (47 Viewers)

So what I'm hearing is that I should go back and buy more bottles for future enjoyment :)
I think a price increase is about to hit the old WT RB. It’s pure conjecture, but unless you are going to stop drinking in the near future, backup bottles of your favorites at non inflated prices seem like a no brainier.

Just picked this up. I think I have most of their selections
C1BCAC86-8186-4F5C-AD1D-D1608412433F.jpeg

I started with and old forester 1920 old fashioned. Round #2 was a New Riff. Round #3 is Barrel Seagrass. Debating what R#4 should be!

I wish. I haven't seen that in the shelf in over an year
Really? I didn't realize this was hard to get. What does it normally sell for? I know I saw some at a liquor store nearby, but I think most of their prices were inflated. I popped in because I needed some bitters and a couple of little things, and didn't want to go to Total Wine which is a 30+ minute round trip. looked at their selection but didn't buy any hooch.

Really? I didn't realize this was hard to get. What does it normally sell for? I know I saw some at a liquor store nearby, but I think most of their prices were inflated. I popped in because I needed some bitters and a couple of little things, and didn't want to go to Total Wine which is a 30+ minute round trip. looked at their selection but didn't buy any hooch.
OGD 114 should be right around $30 in most stores

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom