Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (52 Viewers)

I found a @Saoliver sized stash of EC c922 and EC toasted barrel.

Of what I grabbed, I would love to trade one for Larceny BP (c922) since I'm unlikely to come across it.

Hit me up if you need an EC or can help me on Larceny
I see larceny all over up here. Ill keep an eye out. Price?
Just found you a Larceny BP C922 for $58 out the door. Let's see if I can dollar cost average another bottle or two for you for under MSRP.

Just found you a Larceny BP C922 for $58 out the door. Let's see if I can dollar cost average another bottle or two for you for under MSRP.
That is a great price! I just paid $65 out the door yesterday for a C922 and we pay right at retail in NC
1CD7024C-90FB-4490-BD00-7DCAC7C125AE.jpeg

Thanks for the help guys. Holiday shopping complete!

Anyone had the Doc Swinson's Rye? The guys in the store were raving about it so I put a Knob Creek Cask Rye back and took this one instead.

View attachment 1028221
Nice picks. I have a few Doc Swinson’s unopened. I believe they are all MGP distillate, finished here in Washington State. I’ve also heard nothing but good things.

What do you guys snack on while drinking bourbon? Anything suggested to enhance the flavor?
This is going to sound awkward, but Cheetos. I don't even really like Cheetos, but something about the combination of bourbon and those crispy orange snacks really go together well. Better than nuts. Better than cheese and crackers. Not as good as a cigar, but a cigar isn't always an option, and never really counts as a snack.

This is going to sound awkward, but Cheetos. I don't even really like Cheetos, but something about the combination of bourbon and those crispy orange snacks really go together well. Better than nuts. Better than cheese and crackers. Not as good as a cigar, but a cigar isn't always an option, and never really counts as a snack.
I’m not a smoker, but the more I drink the more I snack. So chips it is for now. I guess a steak would be a nice snack too :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom